Donations... meter

I lurk most of my time here, but I really love this site. The work that the admins put in and the comments from all of the people here really make this place informative and fun. Thanks to everyone :)

It's bugged for me.

I put in United States.

But it only shows UK countries. And will not go further. Might want to look into that.

Unless the dude above me was able to donate…then it might be me. ( I assume Austin is Texas). I run noscript but allow this site and all Pay Pal scripts…so that ain't it. Firefox, probably relevant.

Last edited:
It's bugged for me.

I put in United States.

But it only shows UK countries. And will not go further. Might want to look into that.

Unless the dude above me was able to donate…then it might be me. ( I assume Austin is Texas). I run noscript but allow this site and all Pay Pal scripts…so that ain't it. Firefox, probably relevant.

Yes, it is Austin, Texas and I was able to donate, dude. I'm using chrome.

Thanks for donating. Two of you have not entered their nickname in the extra comments field, which results in you being grouped under anonymous and not having the RPGWatch donor title added here at the forums. If that is what you want, great! If you have not entered your nickname anywhere, but would like to have the small perks (your name listed, donor title, bigger image on the forums, bigger PM box) that come along with it, PM me.

Its no big deal for me tbh (I've donated again a while ago and again forgot about the nick) modest contributions like mine are not particularly worthy of note but they come with good will.

Give us a shout again (i.e. bump this thread) if things are still lagging after a while and I am sure most of us will chip in some more. :)

Back
Top Bottom