Diablo 2 - 1.13d Patch

That was the last game I would have expected to have another patch (last one before this was already way after release).

You can say from Blizzard what you want but Dhruin's got it right!:)

Meh, it's also $20 for an ancient game (seriously, there are far newer games on GOG even) that you can only get via Digital Download from Blizzard directly and it never goes on sale.

I had the danged thing eons ago, but I'm not even sure if I still have the box.

Does anyone know if they let you register your key with them and download it off their servers like Steam or Origin do?

Meh, it's also $20 for an ancient game (seriously, there are far newer games on GOG even) that you can only get via Digital Download from Blizzard directly and it never goes on sale.

I had the danged thing eons ago, but I'm not even sure if I still have the box.

Does anyone know if they let you register your key with them and download it off their servers like Steam or Origin do?

They do, I just did it the other day as one of my original install discs was fried, and wanted to try the Median XL Omega mod, worked great.

I was not able to install the patch on the game. I have Windows 7 and the downloaded file said it will hurt my computer so I wasn't able to do it. I used the sites in the thread.

I could say many things bad about Blizzard but its a fact they patch there games like crazy. How many was there in all for Starcraft 2 as of today's date? I lost count.

Probably why they have the longest development time is because they have to redo every stat in every patch.

I was not able to install the patch on the game. I have Windows 7 and the downloaded file said it will hurt my computer so I wasn't able to do it. I used the sites in the thread.

I have windows 7 64 and it ran fine. I'm not exactly sure where you got this idea that it would hurt your computer.

If you get weird colors when starting the game, just run the video diagnostic program that's in the root folder of the game. Choose what it recommends and then run the game. It's works just fine after that.

Now if I could only get it to run Diablo 1. I really want to play that game again one day, but can't seem to get it to run.

Alternatively: "There are still problems with this game HOW much later??!" :p

Did they fix the bug that makes the game's max resolution 800 x 600?

Seriously though, if they were able to implement wide-screen (not by the fan made patch because that prevents battle.net play) I would gladly go back to D2 until D3 arrives.

I never used this before, but Gamebanshee posted about a high resolution and widescreen mod here.

Back
Top Bottom