Grimoire - Site Update

Heh, I saw the site update a few weeks ago and got a good laugh.

If Grimoire really exists and ever sees the light of day, I gotta think the graphics/sounds will be REALLY dated, maybe to the point where it won't even run on modern computers.

Graphics will be dated for sure...but about 3 years ago I Played it and it was not far from being ready....not sure what he has been doin...

The joke isn't funny anymore. It wasn't funny the first time Cleve pulled this little prank or the 100th time he pulled it. He needs to either release the game or shut the hell up.

"You will believe a baby will fly".

Hmm, well you'd have to be pretty credulous to believe anything at all in relation to a Grimoire release. But perhaps that's the point.

Flemeth has the right idea about belief, I think.

Grimoire will release right after Duke Nukem Forever.

Apart from everything else - that is a really atrocious website design...

but will require Windows 98 to be installed to play.

Which would be the exact opposite of what Microsoft does and did. ;) Remember Shadowrun, for example ? ;)

C'mon. He must be joking. I've been waiting for this game for years...

The joke isn't funny anymore. It wasn't funny the first time Cleve pulled this little prank or the 100th time he pulled it. He needs to either release the game or shut the hell up.

Why? You all take it personally that he hasn't released the game yet...or if he ever will...if he does he does...he can say whatever he wants though, thats a right he has. However, it is also your right to ignore it.

I have to look where I put my copy...I would almost be willing to let it go on the date that he has down if he doesn't release it.

He can at least release a demo or beta or something. Who will be a better betatester than we the rpgwatchers? :)

Many of us were part of his previous beta testers. I've played it twice now and written a walkthru.

Why? You all take it personally that he hasn't released the game yet…or if he ever will…if he does he does…he can say whatever he wants though, thats a right he has. However, it is also your right to ignore it.

I'm not taking it personally, I just wish he would announce "It's done". Enough with the teasing about a release.

Technically, depending where you are in the world you might not have the right to speak your mind. This is the internet afterall.;)

Last edited:
Maybe it can be mysteriously leaked onto members here?

PM me to send me a copy :p

I have been following Cleve's game for so long that I would play $20 just to see the product(whatever it may look like) at the release date

Back
Top Bottom