NWN 2: Storm of Zehir - Interview Pt. 2 @ RPG Vault

Dhruin

SasqWatch
RPG Vault continues their discussion with various Obsidian devs about Storm of Zehir:
Jonric: How about additional abilities, spells, feats et al? What are some notable ones to watch for in Storm of Zehir?

Justin Reynard: We've added many new heritage-type feats. These are unique as they represent your character's lineage and are initially selected at level 1. Then, as you progress, you can choose more in the progression, with their strengths directly related to how many of these feats you have.
We've also added teamwork benefits, which are bonuses that the entire party gains for training and working together. They are acquired through various quests given to you by the new Adventurer's Guild in Crossroad Keep. For example, Team Rush allows your party to move at the rate of the fastest party member.
More information.

I'm a bit confused. I thought Storm of Zehir took place in a different part of Faerun, yet Crossroad Keep is still in it?

blatantninja, the expansion takes place in Chult as well. If I understand it correctly, there will be two World maps, one for Chult (or Samarach or whatever it's called) and one for the Sword Coast. There will appearantly be a few places in the Sword Coast that we will be able to re-visit.

Since the interview says that one aspect of the main quest will revolve around trying to stabilize the economy in the Sword Coast (or destroy it even more and exploit it as it were), then I guess trade from Chult to the Sword Coast will play a role somehow.

But we don't know much about the main quest in this game.

Back
Top Bottom