Diablo 3 - New Livestream & Guide

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Blizzard Entertainment hosted a new Livestream video to celebrate the game's Anniversary, and posted the recorded video for those that missed the event.

On May 15th, several members of the Diablo III development team and I partied up with a handful of community influencers and rumbled our way through Reaper of Souls™. Brought together in celebration of Diablo III's second anniversary, we slaughtered demons, found amazing loot, and answered some of your questions!

If you weren't able to join us for the festivities, don't despair. Check out the VOD embedded below or click here to view the livestream directly on Twitch.
They also released a new guide that details the events of its Diablo games.

More information.

I played for 45 minutes yesterday just for old times' sake. I got 5 Set items, 4 being Wizard specific, 6 other Legendaries, and 4 Legendary Crafting Plans.

Basically, it was out of control. That being said...none of the items were upgrades, which ultimately left me wondering why I played. Oh well!

What? In 45 minutes?

Must have playing a different game than me.

I played most of the day yesterday, and only got a few legendaries and a few recipes.

Back
Top Bottom