Dungeons of Dredmor - Beta Update

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Gaslamp Games has kicked up another Dredmor update that includes new screens:
We’ve just declared Dungeons of Dredmor beta 0.94.1.
It’s a beautiful thing how much this has come together. I can see it looking back just a week — and two weeks, a month, the changes are huge! We have a real game here which is almost ready.
What’s new in this version? Oh, all sorts of things: new stairs that aren’t awkward, custom scripted rooms (which means we can do Very Silly Things), lots of UI polish, lots of new dungeon content, many more varieties of monsters — and spellcasting monsters. Tons of bug-fixes. Lots of new sounds. Players actually getting to level 4 or 5 of the dungeon. Lots of new things.
We’re confident enough to start sending copies out to a couple press outfits and we’ll be mining the beta list for testers as soon as we figure out a protocol for all of this.
Yeah, it’s all a bit of a blur right now. My mind is still decompressing from this last crunch cycle. (And shall be back at it soon enough, I assure you.)
So here, have some pictures.
More information.

That looks very impressive!

I've somehow missed this one completely.. have you been posing news on this project before Dhruin?

Bookmarked.

So....maybe I should contact this guy about getting an interview done....got nothin in my inbox now;)

Back
Top Bottom