KS coverage

joxer

The Smoker
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
I'll keep my eye on the site as I know some member's including myself like adventure games. I wont promise anything else as I have way to many links to post sometimes.

I think what joxer wanted aren't more links or newsbits, but some static page where current KS RPGs are shown.

Yup, a static page with projects of interest currently ongoing, not reporting here about adventures.
If we had it, we wouldn't have to (well, some of us) visit KS frequently and search for "RPG" or "role playing" keywords.

Well can't help you then as the news editor I use to post news on the webpage can't do that. You can do what Nameless One did and create a forum thread.;)

I can create thread for that too and keep active RPG kickstarter campaigns in OP since I have more free time than most on watch.I could probably find time to edit thread once a week at least.

So anyone else wants to do it or has objection of me doing it?

Objection? What objection? You nuts?
Your recently released thread is awsome. There is no better person to make a thread about active projects than you. So yes, do it please!

No objections from me.;)

Just let me know of the most promising RPG ones so I can cover them on the frontpage.

Back
Top Bottom