The Totally NEW Team Corwin Thread

Yes, it can get complex, especially when branching out decisions.

I at least like that "Mini-game" at the Lighthouse ;) .

Assuming we've got a full crew this week, the agenda shall be Necro2 flags. I doubt we'll complete all 4 before people have to bail, but I'd really like to get 3 knocked out. Let's do Knight and Lord first since the other 2 aren't overly difficult to solo. That gives us a bit of flexibility if we have absences.

Next week will be finishing off whatever Necro2 remains and digging into Threnal.

edit- OK, new plan. If Az ends up running late, let's do the Endless Swim of Boredom first. Then we can tackle Knight and Lord. He can solo Guard in his sleep if it comes to that.

I will cast nothing but Sleet Storm the entire session if I have to solo guard. ;)

I may cast it on Peter anyway, just for kicks.

I'm off Saturday, but I've got more OT this week without it already. And assuming I'm not in another 12 tomorrow. Which isn't looking good, the air compressor was hemorrhaging when I left.

If we have enough folks left after running our Friday toons, I'd like to finish the Harbinger 2 series (last quest) and do the last quest in the Cannith group with our 18's. I still need ingredients to upgrade my Parasitic armor, and would like access to the house C vendor.

The Wild Dogs don't report until 10:15am this week, so I should be good for 5 hours, give or take. I've got RhoGu within a few thousand XP of level 19, so I wouldn't mind running a quest or two.

We could actually just break out the 18's for a session, to help the Savage Dragon get her mats from harbringer, and edge Corwin's last TR closer to 20. I won't be affected xp wise since Cairi is knocking close to 20 now already, in the likely event I'm late.

My power was out when I left. Hopefully it'll be back when I get home.

My 18 has been holding for so long she is most likely at 25 right now. lol

" Oh Keeper of the Big Book, lead us to the land of knowledge!" :please::spotlight-right::spotlight-left:

My 18 has been holding for so long she is most likely at 25 right now. lol

" Oh Keeper of the Big Book, lead us to the land of knowledge!" :please::spotlight-right::spotlight-left:
I bend to the will of the people.

So, it seems we've got 3 paths in play here:
1) run Necro2 until we drop
2) run a specific portion of Necro2 and then jump to lvl18s
3) screw the 10s this week and run 18s until our eyes bleed

I'm fine with any option. What sayeth the public?

We do have a complication with the 18s. We got into the Harbinger2 chain when we were missing a couple souls, so it might be problematic to pick that up midstream if all hands are on deck tonight. The 3rd HouseC quest won't be a problem, and there's scads of other content available (IQ, Harpers, Eveningstar town quests, Wheloon, Reavers).

I'd really like to push RhoGu thru the Harpers chain (specifically pt3, Thorn and Paw) on elite at some point so I can get an elite version of the Livewood Core docent he's running. I tried soloing on hard and got completely stomped in the first room of the first quest. Partially, correctable strategic errors, but I just don't think I've got enough dps to get it done by my little lonesome. Don't really need the docent since he's going to TR promptly and not into another warforged, but I want it just cuz.

New sale : 20 % Off -

- Adventure Packs
- Quest XP Elixirs
- Alignment Change

http://www.ddo.com/en/store

Free item of the week :

Sept. 20th - 26th
Lesser Guild Renown Elixir x1
Use Coupon Code LGR7
1 / Account

I doubt that I'll be there tonight, because tomorrow I wanna go to a small, local Star Wars convention.

I vote N2 do some then hit the 18's again. I think Shortcakes will be first on my list to TR so just want to hit 20 with her rather then use the LR stone at this point. Not happy with her at all.

Aletys unavailable for a while. In hospital, may need surgery, didn't say why and I didn't press. Let's give a prayer for her.

Last edited:
Already done, hope she feels better soon.

I'm back home, did not need surgery, thank heavens. Thank you all for your prayers, I know they helped.

Be careful, still. :)

New Patch : U19Patch2 : http://www.ddo.com/en/update-19-patch-2

Patching might take some time.

My personal favourite :D :

The Mabar Festival of Endless Night

Mabar has been updated to accommodate levels 26+. The Campaign System will notify players when the event is active, later this Fall.
There is now a level 26-30 version of Delera’s Graveyard for the event.
There is now a level 26-30 version of the Spectral Dragon fight.
A new ingredient called the Signet of the Endless Night is now available that can be traded with the Signet Trader in House Jorasco (outside of the entrance to Delera's Graveyard) for various rewards, including:
+5 tome (Limited to one per character)
Cosmetic Hat: Jack-O-Lantern
Cosmetic Hat: Mabarian Head-Spider
Ruby of Ghostbane Augment
Ruby of the Vampire Slayer Augment
Ruby of the Endless Night Augment
Enchant Weapon: Festival Solar
Players can earn Signets of the Endless Night by defeating the Spectral Dragon.
Players can earn one Signet of the Endless Night per day
The Giant Skeletons from Delera’s Graveyard have been removed, and new monsters have been added for players level 21 and up.
Draughts of Midnight now grant Motes when killing non-Undead monsters while in Delera's Graveyard.

Last edited:
I hate Mabar, it lags up the entire game and ruins it for everyone who's not interested in the stupidity!!

Back
Top Bottom