Birthday Thread

Hope you had a great Bday. Happy belated Birthday, Mike :cake: Also hope you get over that cold, because you must be sick to not want anymore games ;)

Cm slaps Bart with the old fish again to straighten him out.....funny he needs that about every 2 months or so.....:cm:

Mike does not need more games because he already owns every game out there. :lol:

How can I *not* need more? Well, just today in the mail I got 2 PC, 3 DS and 2 PSP games ... after getting the DSi yesterday. So I'm good ;)

That is good but not perfect :p.
You can always use new good games, no matter how many you have :p

Happy Birthday Squeek and aries100!!
Hope you have the kind of day you wish for! :)

Happy birthday little rodent :p
and a happy birthday god of war, I thought you were a lot older then 100 years ? or is it 100 centuries? :p

Happy birthday Squeek. May you get all the tiny little tidbits you want this year :) and have a great one Aries.

Thanks, everybody! My wife seems to have made it her mission to make this birthday an outstanding one, so it's been one pleasant surprise after another today!

As far as tidbits go, I started off the day with a bagel and a ton of cream cheese, then sushi for lunch. It'll be who-knows-what for dinner and eventually cake with coffee at Disneyland while watching their fireworks show.

It's fun being spoiled!

Ahhh I miss California on my Birthday. THere is no place better to spend the day than Disneyland...well Knotts Berry Farm isn't too shabby either, and of course you can't forget Magic Mountain. That's a little bit a of drive from orange county though.

In anycase I'll envy you and have a great day there.

Happy Birthday, Squeek . Sounds like you're being well taken care of.
And all the best to aries100 also. :cake::flower:

Happy Birthday, everyone ! ;)

HB all, I trust the day was all you hoped it would be.

Thx I knew the weather forecast was wrong, it is almost always nice weather on the 14th april.

Have fun daar int antwerp. Waar vna antwerpen ben je eigenlijk? want mijn vriendin zit op kot in antwerpen :p

Happy Birthday, titus. Have a great one!:party::cake::flower::beer:

Happy Birthday, guys! :)

Back
Top Bottom