Original Sin - Overview of Add-ons and Tiers

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
With 5 days to go the Original Sin Kickstarter is just $63K away from reaching their next stretch goal and in their latest update an overview of the add-ons and reward tiers is given.
Shipping physical goods

• All physical goods ship free if you are in the US or Europe. If you live in Europe, you need to select US shipping when you pledge. We'll know from your address that you're in Europe, so don't worry.
  • If you already added an extra amount to your pledge to cover the shipping cost and live in Europe, you can remove the shipping cost by using the "manage your pledge" button.
Dragon Commander inclusion

• Every tier above 95$ as well as the 95$ digital tier receive a copy of Divinity:Dragon Commander. The physical 95$ tier does not get a copy of Divinity:Dragon Commander.

• Lower tiers can get a copy Divinity:Dragon Commander by adding 40$.
Divinity: Original Sin Add-ons
Digital add-ons (Require base tier pledge of $25):

• Divine Divinity Digital Version (HD): add $5
  • Weresheep Forum Badge, In the Credits as a Weresheep, a hint: add $6
  • THE Hint concerning the Weresheep: add $666
  • Digital Artbook featuring the Art of Divinity Original Sin: add $8
  • Digital Map of the World of Divinity Original Sin: add $8
  • Digital Soundtrack of Divinity Original Sin: add $10
  • Extra Digital Copy of Divinity Original Sin: add $20
  • Beta Access for Divinity Original Sin: add $20
  • Alpha Access for Divinity Original Sin: add $50 (includes beta access)
  • Fanday Ticket: add $150
  • Divinity Anthology (digital): add $20
  • Divinity Dragon Commander (digital): add $40
Physical add-ons (Require physical tier at $65 or higher):

• Cloth Map: add $25
  • Signed Poster: add $25
  • T-Shirt Weresheep Logo: add $25
  • T-Shirt Divinity Original Sin: add $25
For those wondering how to get add-on(s) on Kickstarter, you must add the amount over your base tier selection. Select your tier - or leave your current tier selected - and then change the amount in the top box that is your total 'Pledge Amount' to cover the cost of the add-on(s)
More information.

I finally dropped 65 for the DC reward. It's the second most money I've spent on a Kickstarter (after spending >100 on WL2 and pretty much the minimum that gets me a game on everything else), but I'm also getting two copies of DOS (one of which I'm selling to a family member) and a copy of DC. I'm not really sure that counts the way my WL2 stuff did, haha.

In any case, I'm super excited for both games. I hope this Kickstarter has a strong last few days, as I'd love to see it hit 800k or even 1 million (which.. probably won't happen).

It probably isn't helping that they are coming in right after several high profile Kickstarters gobbled up millions of gamer bucks. (Camelot Unchained is currently at $1.26M.) But yeah, a jump at the end would be good.

Also the coverage the game is getting is rather abysmal :(

Back
Top Bottom