Post a Picture of Yourself!

@Haitham: where was your pic taken? That place looks great!

It's been taken on a place called "Al-Mastaba" - A high place in Jordan, even though the view isn't complete (There is a famous dam below that mountain). :)

It's great indeed, thank Innos we own a small piece of land in that mountain. :)

I had a fantastic time in Morrocco, and met a lot of fascinating people. The picture was taken in the nicest part of Fez. If you are in CA, I can assure you that the rest of that city in Morrocco looks nothing like where you live. Lol It was quite an adventure! :D

The first group were Imports, the second are Exports!! :) Is that called Fair Trading?? :biggrin:

Lo' an' behold!

[tried thinking for a good 5 minutes for something to say here, starting with "The dude that ...; needless to say, I ain't Badger]

Photo-0178.jpg

Hey, wasn't this guy banned, or am I getting my trolls mixed up?

Well, here's a novel idea.... try NOT upsetting people this time around. But hey, that's just my philosophy, after all, there's never a lack of forums on the 'net you can frequent in case you're kicked off of one. In fact, I bet there's a whole bunch of 'em just waiting for you to grace them with your prescence!! That's it.. run along now...

Yeap hes back and more powerful then ever. Yeah i was banned but only temp i guess my picture i posted got them upset lol ;)

That the ban was temporary should be seen as a warning - I hope that you got a clue about appropriate boundaries. That you didn't get a second ban as 'guru' hopefully confirms that.

Let's just say that while we're trying to be fairly tolerant here, if you continue to annoy, you might discover that Jaz can be one VERY tough customer!!

Two fireballs from me and you'd be cooked and ready to serve up!! :)

Yeah Sammy, what sauce would you prefer? I'll have mushroom and horseradish!! :)

For me, it's always Red; perhaps a Merlot/Grenache blend, lightly chilled-Australian of course!! :)

Let's just say that while we're trying to be fairly tolerant here, if you continue to annoy, you might discover that Jaz can be one VERY tough customer!!

Jaz is my hero! Like Teddy said…walk softly and carry a Big stick. :uhoh:

Back
Top Bottom