Mission Help: Find the Scientist into Imperial Lab (Spoilers)

mussoft

Traveler
Hi,

I need some help to find the scientist Nirris Aprotov, he is into a Imperial Lab (like as piramid), in the readore planet.

mission: "1. Find the Scientist Nirris Aprotov"

I have the key to enter the imperial lab and enter the first gate, but a energy wall blocks my way. if I try to enter by the side building, all of soldiers shooting me.

I try to talk everyone, but I obtains the same answer: "Go out or we shooting you…"

I have a +85 of reputation with Imperial faction.

there another way to enter the lab, that does not involve killing all imperial soldiers?

tks.

I have the key to enter the imperial lab and enter the first gate, but a energy wall blocks my way. if I try to enter by the side building, all of soldiers shooting me.

There is no way to enter the lab peacefully. I usually just run around all the soldiers until I meet Aprotov…

tks.

I suscesful the mission. I running with a new armor and a lot of imperial food rations. :biggrin::biggrin:

You can just fly over that second barrier, although the scientist won't be there until you've got the keycard. Unfinished game...

You can just fly over that second barrier, although the scientist won't be there until you've got the keycard. Unfinished game…

I think this is okay, otherwise you could skip the whole planet once you knew his location. Or do you wrote "unfinished game" because of the ending?

"Unfinished Game" ??

I've got the keycard from the scientist in the desert, flow over the second barrier
met Nirris Aprotov und the the game ends.

Is this the real end or ist it a bug ?

"Unfinished Game" ??
Is this the real end or ist it a bug ?

This is actually the end. Nobody knows if there will be a second part, but the SDK shows that at least two more planets and some more spaceports were planned but were cut.

that's too bad becaus it's a great game and the story could have been
continued.

so i think the story is very short.

Find the energy cells, Find Falcoa, find the scientist that's it.

that's too bad becaus it's a great game and the story could have been
continued.

so i think the story is very short.

Find the energy cells, Find Falcoa, find the scientist that's it.
But between these you can do a lot of other things, like recovering from crashes, trying to repair things by modding, looking for language patches etc.

Just imagine the game was bug free. You would have finished it after a few hours. Then you would have been disappointed! :cm:

Back
Top Bottom