Calling for screenshots

I use IrfanView's batch conversion almost daily, so that's cool...I either forgot or didn't click the correct option - but shortage of time to do stuff *is* an issue. Myrthos has updated a bunch of things since the "early" days, so it may not even be relevant but one format sort of keeps things neat, anyway.

Our image uploader can handle JPG, GIF and PNG files. The error was in a change I made to the image uploader, which has been fixed.

I'd like to add some, too.

What do you still need ? The responses here were quite a lot right now. I fear that you don't need my help anymore. ;)

Edit: And by the way, how can I send them in ?
I don't want to use imageshack or so.

Last edited:
Hmm, I guess you just have to take a look in the database and see which games doesn't have a gallery.

Dhruin has said that you could just send a mail to him.

I was going through them a bit and found Keepsake listed. This is actually an adventure, not an RPG.

We know that, but a few of us quite liked the game!! :)

Alrik, just post what you have to send and I'll send you a PM. I'm pretty sure you have my email, anyway - zip them up, make it it isn't too big for the email system (<10Mb should be fine) and email it over.

Okay, I'll do it this way. Thanks, Dhurin.

Besides, I've still got a few old screenshots of Gothic I somewhere ... What makes them so special is the "mood" I tried to catch with them. Moonglow, In High Places etc. ...

Edit: Sent some.

Last edited:
I have a batch of Invisible War pics. If there's not too much hate for that game, let me know where to send 'em.

Here's one of mine from Gothic. It's always been one of my favorite images.

Attachments

• Wheres John Wayne when you need him.jpg
    Wheres John Wayne when you need him.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 85
The Trollocs,, For my next project NWN, With CEP Creatures

TrollocCrew-1.jpg

Last edited:
I have some nice Two Worlds shots that I recently took. If you're interested let me know and I will send them to ya...

I have some nice Two Worlds shots that I recently took. If you're interested let me know and I will send them to ya...

Hehe ... I should add mine, I think I have a hundred or so ... ;)

Back
Top Bottom