Pricewatch!

The magazine "PC Games" which has Two World with it (look above) most likely also comes with the original ( ! ) game of Ultima IV !

Interestingly, as publishers the magazine says it's "Origins/Mythic Entertainment/EA".

I'm astonished to find Mythic there. I don't remember them having anything to do with Ultima IV ?

yes..but will they!? When the EA purchase of Bio how many of us slobbered over the possibility that Bio would be handed the franchise to work with..or even Bard's Tale for that matter? This is a nice way to start a rumour - or a way to begin a leak to the press.

Hm, I have never thought it that way ... Another possibility could be that Mythic was involved in these small fixes I reportat of above. I think this would make at least some sense.

Two Worlds comes fully patched and includes at least some (if not all) of the DLC.

GameStar, the other big German print mag also has interesting stuff on the disks.

Gothic 3 (fully patched)
Fahrenheit (on the superdupermegaedition of the mag, for a whopping 6.30€)

Bought Dungeon Siege plus add-on at Media Markt for 2.99€ in a DVD box. Sounds like a fair deal for playing the Ultima remakes.

Interesting space games compilation:
Sins of a Solar Empire, Galactic Civilizations (both with all add-ons, I think!), plus 2 other games I don't remember. All in one DVD case for 10€.

SettlersDS for 10€ is quite a steal. Great game according to the reviews.

Interesting space games compilation:
Sins of a Solar Empire, Galactic Civilizations (both with all add-ons, I think!), plus 2 other games I don't remember. All in one DVD case for 10€.
DarkStar One and Star Assault. It's GalCiv 2, by the way, and for those who don't know, it's the basic Sins. The pack is called "Space Unlimited Compilation".

DarkStar One is DRM crippled (I couldn't get the bally thing to work) and if all copies are like mine, it doesn't state which code is for GalCiv 2 and which is for Sins, so it means you have to faff around with Impulse to try to find out which is which.

German Mag "Computer Bild Spiele" comes with "Rabbits go home" and with "Sins of a solar empire" - plus a game called (in German) "fork lift simulator".

These kinds of simulation games are becoming increasingly popular here (farimg simulation, one of the most sold games here in Germany).

Maybe another game then the one in the magazine, but here is some information about a forklift simulator: http://www.forkliftsimulator.com/en/about/overview
Just look at all the amazing stuff you can do; drive around, lift stuff, drive around more and turn on your headlights and lift more stuff and err...
That will keep you busy for at least an hour or so ;)
And it even requires a 2 GHz dual core for the minimum requirements....

Apparently there is a market for stuff like this, like Crane simulator or Wheelbarrow simulator (made for the Amiga once).

Ive worked in a couple different pipe fabrication shops before, and I have to admit that driving a forklift can be challenging and kinda fun at times. Especially if youre dealing w/ wide loads (like full bundles of 20'+ piping) and uneven or broken concrete. You really have to have your momentum right or things can go south quickly

Bought as entertainment tho? Kids play w/ toy trucks all day long tho, i guess I can see junior thinking this would be great fun. Might be a good training aid for employees as well.

Puzzle Quest II @ steam for 13.39

Not much of a bargain. If you're not interested in the multiplayer then Impulse is barely more expensive (I think it's about £9.80 there to Steam's £9.40 - Those prices are rough guesses, can't remember the exact figure) so unless you're buying this week and you need multiplayer, then it's not really worth kicking yourself over.

Space Siege and Legend of the Magic Crystals (I think that's the name) are below £4 each on Steam for the week, too.

Blood Bowl is the weekend deal on Steam for £4.25.

Have you bought from them before, are they trustworthy? Game.co.uk has it for £19.99.

That said, I won't be pre-ordering until I've tried the demo anyway.

I can't remember buying from them myself but they have been around for a while now, and I don't see any complaints.

Back
Top Bottom