South Park - Releasing This Holiday Season

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
According to GameBanshee South Park-The Stick of Truth will be released this holiday season.

During Ubisoft's E3 presser we were shown a new, brief trailer for Obsidian Entertainment and South Park Studios' South Park: The Stick of Truth, including an all-new fart joke, and, most importantly, a tentative release window: this holiday season.
More information.

"An epic quest to become... cool" - Story of my teenage years :)

I doubt this is a game for me, but I'm glad that it will finally see the light of day anyway. Would have been a pity to have another Obsidian game get buried in publisher turmoil.

What is taking so long? It's been done for months, why wait another six months?

Why do you even ask that?
Ubisoft must add uPlay DRM into it - for that they need 6 months.

I'm amazed anyone actually buys Ubisoft products. The constant DRM is a serious dealbreaker for me, it totally baffles me as to why people tolerate it.

-Carn

I do buy.
Yes uPlay is a nasty piece of work, but eventually you get used to it. When a game is good. If those games I bought were crap, I'd probably troll all over internet with hate posts about uPlay just like I do with Skyrim bugs.

"Holiday season" is July-August, right? That's when most people take their leave from work at least, i.e. that's when most people have holidays, so it's a "holiday season". Is that correct?

[Why can't they these press release people just write using a more precise language?]

Yeah holliday season is definatly july-august for me too but for some reason I get a feeling they meen around christmas :/

Last time I played a Ubisoft game my internet typically kept dropping losing all my progress… :mad:

Daniel.

"Holiday season" in the US is different from Europe, I think.
Yes since E3 is an American Expo we can say anywhere between Nov-Jan.

Yes since E3 is an American Expo we can say anywhere between Nov-Jan.

That's more like Winter or Q4, but when anybody mentions 'holiday season' that means Nov-Dec (Jan is already too late)

Back
Top Bottom