Original Sin - 5 Hours and $90K to Go

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Just 5 hours more in the Kickstarter and only $90K to go to reach the $1M stretchgoal. Make it happen!!!! Pledge at the Watch or at their Kickstarter.
At the time of writing we are around 90K away from reaching our final stretch goal, taking into account paypal and the fundraisers by RPGCodex & RPGWatch.
1. If we make it or not to our last stretch goal remains to be seen, but we're extremely happy already. The results of this Kickstarter campaign have been fantastic and you guys are simply the best!
2. We still have a number of hours to go, so keep on spreading the word. All it takes now to reach the final stretch goal is everybody upping their pledge with 5$, or a few more backers.
3. Here's why you want that final stretch goal to happen

More information.

I wants it, precious. This is the ultimate stretch goal.

TBH, I was a little... disappointed with the companions stretch goal. It's always been advertised as "henchmen turning into companions". However, they don't, you still have henchmen. They'll just be adding a couple of companions. Feels, I dunno, tacked on?
Maybe that's just me, though. :p

It sounds like they will have a lot of choices for henchmen and I don't think they would just remove all of the henchmen that don't get fleshed out into companions. One of the problems I have had with many party based rpgs where you recruit your party is that there isn't enough choices to fit your play style. In order to change all henchmen into full companions would take a huge amount of work and likely they would run out of money trying to do that.

To be honest, what I have seen from gameplay video's (e.g., TB's) Sin already looks good enough for me.

Many stretch goals (of other kickstarters) feel artificial to me and often I'm not really interested in them. Though I agree that they are needed to build up some hype... together with lots of marketing and many updates.

*Sigh* So I guess that I must add at least something ? ;) (I already sont some money towards them.)

The only stretch goal that interested me much was the 1m one. But at 2 hours and about 100k to go it's getting kind of doubtful that stretch goal is going to happen. But, maybe a miracle will happen…

... regardless, OS is going to be fantastic.

The only stretch goal that interested me much was the 1m one. But at 2 hours and about 100k to go it's getting kind of doubtful that stretch goal is going to happen. But, maybe a miracle will happen…

… regardless, OS is going to be fantastic.

Less than 100k:

Currently $886K (KS) + $30K (PP) + $11K (RPGsites) ~ $927K, 4 hours to go.

In any case, they might actually make it. Maybe not within the next few hours, but if they keep PP open for a while…

EDIT: they need a little over 60k still, at the moment.

From the live stream :

"Do we go to Games Com ? - Well, I guess so !"

From the chat window (names removed by me) :

QUESTION:can we do addons to our KS pledges after the KS ends with paypal?

Broadcaster larianstudios: yes

At 910k now, with little under 2 hrs left.
Where were all those people pledging now last month!? :)

Don't think they'll make 1 million, but let's hope with PP staying open, we'll still get there.

Ended up upping my pledge from $65 to $100. No more Dragon Commander :( But a (hopefully) lovely artbook instead.

Well I would love to see them make this stretch goal... about an hour and 15 mins left... I'm hoping they'll make it.

At 910k now, with little under 2 hrs left.
Where were all those people pledging now last month!? :)

Don't think they'll make 1 million, but let's hope with PP staying open, we'll still get there.

Latest total:
912.800 + 34.324 + 6.104 + 6038 = 959.266

Less than $41K to go... pledge rate over the last three hours was around 8000.... 90 minutes left.

I just tried to increase my pledge and got a 'sorry we have a problem with amazon' message… wow this stinks hope this is not happening world wide it could really impact the kickstarter in these final hours.

EDIT: Ok well after I posted the above bitching it went through so maybe it was a brief problem on my end. Upped my pledge to more than I can afford but I'm a sucker for games in an actual box with printed manuals and cloth maps…

Does anyone know if kickstarter will ever integrate PayPal payments? I think all kickstarters would benefit seeing a single pledged amount without having to compute the Paypal amount on the side.

I just tried to increase my pledge and got a 'sorry we have a problem with amazon' message… wow this stinks hope this is not happening world wide it could really impact the kickstarter in these final hours.

EDIT: Ok well after I posted the above bitching it went through so maybe it was a brief problem on my end. Upped my pledge to more than I can afford but I'm a sucker for games in an actual box with printed manuals and cloth maps…

Does anyone know if kickstarter will ever integrate PayPal payments? I think all kickstarters would benefit seeing a single pledged amount without having to compute the Paypal amount on the side.

You can pledge by paypal through this site…

doooo it

Ended up upping my pledge from $65 to $100. No more Dragon Commander :( But a (hopefully) lovely artbook instead.

Actually, all $95+ tiers contain DC. Check the graphs they made on the KS homepage, the tier rewards listed on the right side are outdated. :)
They apparently can't be updated after the campaign started.

Ended up upping from the $65 one myself for the digital map and artbook.

Back
Top Bottom