Skyrim - DLC Details Next Week?

Dhruin

SasqWatch
The hypemachine grinds on…

Its just business. Marketing 101.:bored: Still can't wait to see what is is. I grow bored of playing the same content three times already.

Hm maybe my Dovahkiin can become the next emperor and revive the Septim bloodline. As all signs point to it. Hell that would make a excellent expansion or sequel.

Last edited:
Its just business. Marketing 101 to b e exact.:bored: Still can't wait to see what is is. I grow bored of playing the same content three times already.

Hm maybe my Dovahkiin can become the next emperor and revive the Septim bloodline. As all signs point to it. Hell that would make a excellent expansion or sequel.

You could always play some Katamari Dovahkiin

Last edited:
Might consider buying a DLC for Skyrim... provided that the we get a high value for money this time around, because as far as DLC goes - I have not seen a single DLC that is worth the usual ridiculously high prices.

Might consider buying a DLC for Skyrim… provided that the we get a high value for money this time around, because as far as DLC goes - I have not seen a single DLC that is worth the usual ridiculously high prices.

I only tend to buy larger DLC with at least several hours of content and it all eventually ends up on sale via Steam for around $2.50 - $5.00

In the case of Skyrim DLC, the first one is supposed to be around the same size as Point Lookout.

To me it seems like they're trying not to step on their initial Dishonored marketting push. I'm betting Arkane is pretty glad their whirlwind tour of interviews isn't being drowned (even partially) by Skyrim DLC trailer/announcement coverage.

Its simply mind blogging what some people create. Not as bad as all the nude mods. Hell there is even a version of the prostitution mod from the fallout games.:giggle:

i havent done any mods so far, but i may have to install the "decapitate children" mod. Those little suckers really annoy me after a while.

Awwwww… What's this obsession with naked men these modders have?

Who knows good question. Half the mods on the site deal with body mods and sex. Amazing how people can mod a game in ways the developer never intended.

Now excuse me while I watch the huge jugs that aren't possible in real life bounce. While deciding what skimpy armor my amazon can wear.:lol: Choices people the choices.

Back
Top Bottom