Diablo 3 - Screens and Artwork

What's the ETA for this?

You're pulling my leg,right?

You're pulling my leg,right?
Nop i am not pulling your leg, i am sure on what i am saying, blizzard like show their games lot years back of their release, just for make crazy ppl like me, i wait for diablo II 5 years?
________
Penny stock picks

Last edited:
They just said, last week, or so, that all the classes are not finished (I don't know if I should read finished as "functional", or "polished") and they are not even done with act one yet. So, yes, it could be a while. But, it will be worth it in the end. I have yet to be disappointed with any of their products (at least since WC1).

Plus, we'll have Starcraft 2 to worry about until D3. :D Wings of Liberty is pretty much "scheduled" to release in 2009 I think. Since beta will probably start in Q1 2009.

Damn blizzard i hate you because you are the only fukas who make really nice games, but i am getting old and their release are really slooooow, i just hope see diablo 5 and starcraft 4 before die old :D (of course if they dont convert diablo and starcraft franchise into mmo)
________
Toyota t engine history

Last edited:
Oh, how surprising... new screenshots? Mind-blowing! And of the very same area that we've seen a zillion times before?? No sh*t...

Oh, how surprising? new screenshots? Mind-blowing! And of the very same area that we've seen a zillion times before?? No sh*t?

Like i say, they like torture us :D thats a cheap publicity strategy. They dont make hype like besheda, they dont need it if they just do this.
________
Lido

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom