Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Update# 10

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Warhorse Studios has a new update for Kingdom Come: Deliverance that gives us a look at the games character customization system.

Also the game has reached the £600,000 stretch goal, and that means the female prologue will be added to the game. I can't wait to see what the last two goals will be.

Welcome to our second video update!

In this update Dan talks about the character customization system we have built on top of Cryengine sandbox. It allows us to create hundreds of different NPCs by few simple clicks. And of course, it also allows the players to customize their characters. We hope you are going to like it as much as we do!
More information.

I like and am contributing to this game and I'm sure this was just a poorly worded intro rather a serious statement on what the creator thinks defines "RPG", but this was still extremely hilarious to me

"The difference between RPG and any other video game is that characters can dress and undress in RPG"

We can finally stop those endless "what makes an RPG" treads; the matter has now been resolved. It's clothes!

I like and am contributing to this game and I'm sure this was just a poorly worded intro rather a serious statement on what the creator thinks defines "RPG", but this was still extremely hilarious to me

"The difference between RPG and any other video game is that characters can dress and undress in RPG"

We can finally stop those endless "what makes an RPG" treads; the matter has now been resolved. It's clothes!

non native speaker, he just meant this difference in regards to handling of characters. And he is right, you do not see character customization and clothes changing in your average shooter.

In fact, RPGs are the most complex, hardest game genre to develop, and this is just one of the reasons why.

Back
Top Bottom