Van Helsing II - Released Tomorrow

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
NeocoreGames reminds everyone with a short video their ARPG game The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II be be released tomorrow

The countdown is on! With only one day away from Van Helsing II we're marking each day with a list of its own. Today's menu: games that will be released tomorrow.

Is there even such a thing as a Top 1 list? Well, now there is!

#1 - The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II.

That's right folks, we're releasing the game tomorrow!Still in need of a copy? Get one at Steam or our Store!
More information.

I bought the first part on sale and started it about 10 days ago and was pleasantly surprised. The game is nothing really original (except your ghost companion), but it does incorporate some of the better ideas from Torchlight and Diablo 2, and I find myself enjoying it.

Last edited:
The first game is awsome but I really don't (won't) have time for the sequel now so I'll skip buying it. Definetly will grab it on sale sometime when I get bored. :)

You use guns in Van Helsing, mobs don't respawn and the game is full of humor.
I'd say… Not really like Diablo. On it's route, yes, but completely different.

Are you sure mobs don't respawn? It seems to me like Diablo 2. Mobs respawn if you return to an area after clearing it (like if you haven't cleared a map and exit the game. When you load up the game again, the mobs are there again.) Of course I much prefer this system to Sacred 2, where mobs repawn every 2-3 minutes.

Humor?

Then I'm out. humor in game to me, is like respawn is to you. I can tolerate a joke here or there but if it's woven through out I can't play it.

Humor?

Then I'm out. humor in game to me, is like respawn is to you. I can tolerate a joke here or there but if it's woven through out I can't play it.

Really? It's actually kind of refreshing how much opinions can differ on things I thought to be more or less unanimous. Most of the games I like have humour, all of the ones I love do. What would Fallout 1&2 be without the humour? (Oh right, Fallout 3). It's not necessary for me to enjoy a game, but I much prefer when games don't take themselves too seriously…

Van Helsing is one of the few action crpgs I played completely 'til the end.

Sorry I was wrong. Respawn can be turned off completely. I would never have bothered to look in the options menu had it not been for this thread.

That is really good to hear that Joxer is correct about the respawn or lack of it... that is Van Helsing I you're talking about right?
I was thinking of picking up the first game now and waiting for a few patches then picking up the second game if this one does it for me.

Back
Top Bottom