Chaos Chronicles - Trailer Released

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Chaos Chronicles' first trailer has just been released showing some work in progress.
As promised, we just released the first Trailer of Chaos Chronicles. Yes, it still does show a work in progress stadium, but we didn’t want to postpone the video again. The old grid is still shown in some scenes but we still hope that you like it!
And with the first trailer being available now we’d also like to confirm that Chaos Chronicles has been approved by Steam. So yes, the game will be available there once it’s ready. The product page itself should be available very soon however. And yes, we’d also like to confirm that we are in discussions with several other digital platforms as well.
Please keep in mind that all materials shown in the trailer are still work in progress.

More information.

Nice graphics and animation. I hope the game will be on gog, then it will be instabuy for me. If it will be on steam only I will buy it as well, but then at some stage I will be annoyed by the achievements (like it was with Jagged Alliance Back in Action...). But anyway, the game looks really cool with the turn-based combat and I must say the developers put extra hard work....

Looks good.

this looks brilliant. I love the look of this game, and its great to see a developer doing a turn based game of this quality. I just hope that there's plenty of choice and exploration, and you don't get shoehorned into corridors and cut scenes. But everything in that trailer is ace, I will be keeping a close eye on this one!

One of the things I love the most about this game is how everybody I've heard on the Internet, be it here, on rpgcodex or on several gaming forums or websites are really excited about this game, without it having any sort of media buzz around it. It's not the product of gaming legends, it's not the spiritual successor of any old-school sacred beast, it's all about this kind of obscure Munich-based developer which happens to make a game that, up to now, looks great. I love that.

Hope it plays as good as it looks. With this original sin and my several kickstarters I funded I'm going to have a lot of turn based goodness coming.

And I thought turn based games were dead. I love being wrong sometimes.

Playing in turns makes the monkey happy. Hexes are sexy.

that's why i liked kings bounty, only it wasn't RPG...so chaos theory, that's what i'm talking about!

Looks great. Hopefully there will be lots of dialogue and choices a la Fallout, Arcanum, not just tactical combat "puzzles."

Between this and Project Eternity I am excited.

Looks good but like I said before hopefully the camera is better than there Jagged Alliance games.

looks like a winner so far! This is the game we all have been waiting for!!! I hope they create rich world with a compelling story. If they can match that with how good the games looks now, it will be one hell of a great rpg.

Looks great and combat seems like there´s potential.
Personally I wouldn´t mind a somewhat more minimalistic approach to storytelling for once, though I hope lore will be fleshed out enough and dungeon crawling will include a puzzle here and there.

Looks great and combat seems like there´s potential.
Came to type this and then I see it's already posted.
DeepO, I hate you! ;)

Back
Top Bottom