Depths of Peril - Review @ Grrlgamer

Dhruin

SasqWatch
A very short review of Soldak's Depths of Peril is up at grrlgamer. There is no score but they seem to like it:
Depths of Peril is a very dynamic game that requires you to pay attention to pretty much everything, from identifying loot drops to managing covenant member's equipment, diplomatic relations and timed quests. It's a pretty busy game with lots to do, and one that I am really enjoying.
More information.

Apart from me being meeh on having to pay added 25% extra tax on it (damn euro junk), its a pretty darn good game.

Actually im getting more enjoyment from it than the mainstream junk released. Heck its allready lasted 20hours more than oblivion (mind you that was uninstalled 3 hours after buying it). If anything i would have liked more varied quests, but still if you want something that dont treat you like you're 10years old (bioshock, anything beth, ea etc) then its more than worth every penny.

This is the kind of game that could easily become a "cult classic" imo--it's very addictive gameplay and layers of strategy kind of creep up on you and you find yourself whacking away for hours. Which reminds me, I need to go buy it. :)

Edit: Well, I tried but the buy page is down due to hardware/server problems... Have to check back later.

'Kay--back up now and worked just fine. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom