NWN2 - Baldur's Gate: Reloaded Mod

Yep, it was challenging and fun - but I had to cheat in a few Adamantium-Weapons to destroy some Adamantium-Golems - IIRC in to original game they only could be damaged with +4 and +5 Weapons, and there are a couple of them in the Game - in 3.5 you need adamantite weapons, and I haven't found a single one :(

I don't know about Icewind Dale but Pool of Radiance Remastered is quite good. And Dart, honestly, at the risk of you elaborating... WTH are going on about now?

I have to agree with Dart with this one.... I just can't imagine myself playing any games made with NWN2 engine. It is clumsy, slow and take up too much memory despite it's horrible performance.

Besides, I have a copy of original BG1 + mods and BG:EE. I don't see why I want to play the same game in 3 different version.

I still play both NWN games, and all there new and old mods. I got over the unoptimized engine years ago. Doesn't bother me at all anymore.

At least Obsidian did something right. Six years later and people still remember NWN 2 fondly, or still detest it. Most games you forget after playing them nowadays.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom