Darkest Dungeon: Fantasy RPG of Lovecraftian Horror Kickstarting on February 10th

Legend of Old

Traveler
In November, I ran across an upcoming RPG title called Darkest Dungeon. After watching the trailer for the game, I became super excited about the game's development. In a few days, Red Hook, the studio behind the game, is going to try to Kickstart the game's development. Please. Take a few minutes. Watch the game's trailer. You'll thank me if you do. Then check out their website. Links to lots of stuff on the game can be found in this article.

http://www.ultimategamedb.com/Article/Article?id=24e3e627-a332-4182-b0ff-df52b9e47c03

I refuse to watch anything. Put it on Kickstarter, expect me instapledge if:

1. is no grinder / contains no endless mobrespawns
2. is not a phonegame
3. is not MMO
4. has an option to save anywhere
5. no hundreds of DLC planned

I like Joxer's criteria for KS games. I also don't watch videos without someone else watching them first that I know and trust, lost a computer back in the day to silly viruses and such doing that. But put your text out there, and if I like the premise, funds will be incoming. Oh ya, and saving anywhere and at any time is pretty much a must have, keep your lazy games away from my wallet!

I will be covering the game when it goes live. So watch the news in a few days.^^

Back
Top Bottom