Expeditions: Conquistadors - any one tried it?

Ihaterpg

Banned
I noticed that new release on Gog, and was surprised to quote that all users reviews was mentioning RPG when the genre description is rather clear, "strategy / turn-based / historical".

It seems according to some comments that there's many elements, including some exploration, but that character progression management is replaced by team and units progression management. Ha ha, funny, another original approach of CRPG? And your character is a sum of units but you manage equipments and character progression through units equipments and progression?

All of that is intriguing and I'll probably buy it because of that and Mac release, but I admit I'm rather suspicious because it smells like if most positive comments are just coming from backers that played the beta. And I did notice multiple times that beta testers get drag into a sort of sect mechanism and don't realize it, and could find great very honestly what's is at best half good.

So an independent point of view would be great.

There are some early impressions on this thread.

Cool thank you, I'm a bit disappointed that feedback are shared, I was hoping for a good surprise, but fights a bit repetitive in such game is not appealing. Well I'll use the linked thread to comment if I want comment. :)

We'll have a very detailed review soon. Seems to be an interesting game.

Back
Top Bottom