D&D Online Unlimited

free to play up until level 4? *sigh… looking for another game

You can unlock next levels by choosing sigil as a quest reward. I had no problem with it and got it at lvl 3 (now my max lvl is 8).

Restrictions on a free game!!!! This is unacceptable!!! I will not not pay to play this game now.

Last edited:
Good Grief, I'm not a tout for MMO's, but really, the nonsense being spread is ridiculous. The game is FREE. You can either find level up sigils, or buy them for convenience, your choice. Some character types and some content has to be bought. HOWEVER, by playing the FREE content you can earn enough 'points' to be able to buy the premium content without spending any real money. It's just faster and perhaps more convenient for some to purchase this content. Again, the choice is yours. You do NOT have to spend ANY money to enjoy this game!!

Is it DDO Unlimited still a US only thing or they decided to roll it to other parts of the world? Just asking because it sounds allright and now that it's gone F2P I might try it out (mainly because I don't get that much time to play and therefore a monthly fee is pretty much a waste for me)

Is it DDO Unlimited still a US only thing or they decided to roll it to other parts of the world? Just asking because it sounds allright and now that it's gone F2P I might try it out (mainly because I don't get that much time to play and therefore a monthly fee is pretty much a waste for me)

Works in Europe for sure, idk about other parts of the world.

Works here in Oz too, so that covers a large part of the world!! :)

According to game chats I have seen, people from all parts of the world are in there.

I just made a guy on Khyber. I'll have to see if I enjoy this or not.:p

I downloaded this just to play around with it and see if I could play on US servers, but didn't expect to like it - really.

Turns out I've been playing it non-stop for a couple of days, and I've had more fun than I've had in ages with ANY game, let alone an MMO.

But it's basically because D&D is a min/max dream game - and I really like the fast pace and the focus on dungeons with minimal grinding and fantastic cooperative features. I love how important rogues and clerics are whilst retaining the fun factor, as in they don't have to be bot-like chars and can accomplish a lot alone.

Visually it's OK and nothing more, but it's like it was made with someone like myself in mind.

It's the OCD min/max'er experience ;)

Turns out I've been playing it non-stop for a couple of days, and I've had more fun than I've had in ages with ANY game, let alone an MMO.
It's same with me. I thought it's gonna be next boring MMO I'll drop after several hours but I'm playing it from the time I come from school to night (and full day in weekends), lol. I never expected that I'll be addicted to a MMO.

BTW what server are u playing on? I'm on Cannith.

started playing it last night on Khyber, but I just got Majesty2 delivered to my greedy paws so's it's gonna be on hold for a little while.

I do want to play it tho, looks pretty cool

I play on Khyber, but usually at times most in the US would be sleeping.

Maybe I'll see you on some time, Corwin! With my like 3 hours a week I can spend playing, lol.

Might I suggest then that people who are playing post their char names and server in a new thread so that we can find each other from time to time.

Good idea with the thread, but for now I'm on Khyber as well. My current char is "Khasus Llond" - which I use to learn the game, because I tend to be a bit obsessive about min/max'ing and I can't do that until I get my 32 point char unlocked (when you have 1750 favor with a single character).

Crap, why everyone is on khyber, when I'm on Cannith? :( I feel alone there :'( I don't want to go to another server because I have already 6th level and don't want to start again with nothing.

Crap, why everyone is on khyber, when I'm on Cannith? :( I feel alone there :'( I don't want to go to another server because I have already 6th level and don't want to start again with nothing.

I understand :(

Don't they do server transfers?

Level 6 is an investment, so it's definitely not fun doing all over again.

I'm almost level 4 - after ~20 hours or so. Then again, I re-rolled 3 times just to get my abilities right :)

You can transfer servers, but I believe it costs something like $20US.

Back
Top Bottom