11 days to Grimoire release. Yay.

First, most of Grimoire was developed either before, or at the same time as Wiz 8. Secondly, Cleve as a former employee of Sirtech wouldn't be doing them any homage!! :)

I see. Nice to hear that former employees of Sir-Tech have moved on.

And THAT folks is the world famous 64 thousand dollar question!!!! :)

It was only released to the Illuminati. So unless you're Dr Stephen Strange, Reed Richards, Prince Namor, Blackbolt, Tony Stark, or Charles Xavier, you can't get it.

(Lets see if anyone knows the reference...)

You forgot to include ME in that list of Marvel Comics characters!! :) Well, I do have the game!!!! lol

It was only released to the Illuminati. So unless you're Dr Stephen Strange, Reed Richards, Prince Namor, Blackbolt, Tony Stark, or Charles Xavier, you can't get it.

(Lets see if anyone knows the reference…)

I knew I should join Illuminati instead of merging with AI! Damn.

Just put it up on the pirate bay… Cleve is probably holed up in that bunker of his waiting for the North Koreans nukes to start flying.

Cleve fixed the broken image on his page. Oooh, lightning bolts!

Hmm... it took him a long time to change server and this html site

I don't like the graphic of this "baby!". I just don't like graphics of children at all.
It just looks … inhuman to me. Especially if such graphics show body movements such a child would hardly be able to perform in real life (running & jumping like that, that is.)

I'd rather prefer the graphics of grown-ups or of fantasy creatures.

I know I'm alien, but that's how I am.

Now that´s what I call epic
burnsauce.gif

Corwin,

You should take a poll and then make alot of money.
I, for one, would be more than willing to buy a copy of your copy. Name a reasonable. price. LOL :)

Cleve recently left the codex (again). I presume it was to knuckle down and finally finish his masterpiece.

Cleve recently left the codex (again). I presume it was to knuckle down and finally finish his masterpiece.

Fighting ... against ... ennui rays ... worse than kryptonite ... must do productive work ... on 15 year old game ... which has brought me to ... brink of madness ... surely I cannot be far from completing ... this horrible nightmare ... finally coming to an end ...

GREAT SCOTT!!! ... Is this how it ends for the Man of Steel?

Things are ... really looking up ... I think I can see a single ray of light in all this ... yes, I'm almost there ... I know this will turn out well ...

superman-dead.jpg

Deep underground in a massive fortified complex be
Back
Top Bottom