Pricewatch!

I bought SKyrim for precisely that reason; despite feeling little compunction to play right now, I knew I'd be annoyed with myself if I hadn't pulled the trigger.

Yes, but I already bought Company of Heroes (for a only a couple of euros! :D) for a great RTS and I have barely touched that (except to check out the tutorial). But C&C has those cheesy videos and it's plain fun. Bah. I miss having a cool campaign with cut-scenes like in Warcraft 3.

Green Man Gaming has some pretty sweet deals right now. Props to txa1265 for telling me about that site.

Gothic 3 Gold Edition - $4.98
LotR: War in the North - $15.39
Dead Island - $14.98
FEAR 3 - $7.83
Hitman bundle - $8.44
Deus Ex Trilogy - $31.20 (DX GotY, DX:IW, and DX:HR Augmented Edition)

Green Man Gaming has some pretty sweet deals right now. Props to txa1265 for telling me about that site.

Yay me ... ! ;)

I also see they have FEAR 3 for $7.83. I was happy to have grabbed it for $11 a a couple of weeks back, so this is a really good deal ... even if the game isn't great.

Dead Island for 15 bucks is a steal. I wouldn't call it an rpg, but man, it sure is fun to wack some zombies!! Think I've been playing around 25 hrs so far and still not done.

-Carn

I've played the first game in the series, and thought that it was really fun, even though the balance was,at points, appalling (archers>>all). I don't know if they ever fixed that, as I played it when it was relatively new.

The electronics chain known as "Promarkt" apparimngly sells "Die Gilde 2 Gold Edition" in huge numbers for 3 Euros.

This edition doesn't contain any printed handbook - but a copy-protection instead.

"Tell me how you treat your games [read : "the games distributed by you"] and I'll tell you what you think of your buyers/customers …"

The indie royale new years bundle has been released, containing the following games:
Nuclear dawn (FPS/RTS hybrid. One player plays the game like an RTS, building structures and giving orders, the others play it like an FPS, and get points for following the orders, killing enemies, destroying structures and so on. It is different enough to be worth a look)
Max & the magic marker (Puzzle/platformer)
Fractal (puzzle)
Super Crossfire (arcade style shooter)

Also, X-com collection is on sale on steam right now. But it is still cheaper on gamer's gate, even though they fixed the 66% off two times problem.

Also, X-com collection is on sale on steam right now. But it is still cheaper on gamer's gate, even though they fixed the 66% off two times problem.

Nice.. I was thinking about getting it from Steam, but I guess I'll grab it from GG if I decide to purchase it.

Gamer's Gate also has on sale now…

Two Worlds II GotY Edition (TWII+PotFF) for $24.98.
Neverwinter Nights Diamond - $4.98
Drakensang: Complete Pack - $14.98

They also have NWN 2: Mysteries of Westgate, which I'm thinking of getting. Is it safe to assume their version is compatible with the retail DVD version of NWN2?

They also have NWN 2: Mysteries of Westgate, which I'm thinking of getting. Is it safe to assume their version is compatible with the retail DVD version of NWN2?

I would assume so - it is just an installer and serial code. I had various bits and pieces flung on different services until recently and never had an issue.

Yeah, I noticed that as well. It's easy enough to Google though. "King Arthur Collection" is actually the name of the product, not a collection put together by GG.

It includes the original game plus "The Saxons" and "The Druids" expansions, as well as the "Knights and Vassals and" "Legendary Artifacts" DLCs.

Thanks for doing the google.

I have King Arthur on Steam and I'm sure I bought a pack with some of the expansions. Can't figure out what expansions I have without running Stema in online mode and thereby updating Skyrim as a side effect. Not liking Steam today, either….

EDIT:

OK, it look like I have the Druids and Saxons DLC. If I DL from GG I can forget about Steam for KA. :) But $10 seems a bit steep for just the other 2 DLC.

Back
Top Bottom