Skyrim - Video Interview @ Destructoid

Nothing too new, but some okay information. I'm cautiously optimistic about this one - and have no doubt it will be modded into something really grand. I am wondering how the wildlife will work with the environment.

Not sure why the interviewer is doing an impression of Duckie from Pretty in Pink. (Watch again, bet you can't not see him as a tall Jon Cryer now...) :D

That reviewer is the poster child for the perils of coke addiction.

Are you suggesting he's a rockstar from Mars?

No but I have heard he has tiger blood and that he also had a disease at some point but cured it with his brain.

Edit: Oh haha, I didn't even realize it but Jon Cryer (Duckie) played opposite to Charlie Sheen in Two and a Half Men.

Last edited:
With the idiocy of questions in so many interviews, not just this one, it's a wonder that Skyrim doesn't appear to be tetris, with finishing moves, at this point.

I have seen number of these so called video interviews with so called journalist and every time I thought to my self no wounder games getting dumped down these days.

I am sure there are some good game journalist but I have to say they are in the minority and don't get enough access to developers.

I have seen number of these so called video interviews with so called journalist and every time I thought to my self no wounder games getting dumped down these days.

Yes exactly. There are so many really good questions to ask about Skyrim but what does he bring up early on? Same sex marriges. Not just, 'can you get married?' No no, we have to display how 'progressive' and 'pc' we are and ask 'can you have same sex marriage.' So dumb.

I was cringing watching that guy. For Christ's sake, come to an interview prepared and know what the hell you're going to ask and ask the questions clearly and don't allow awkward pauses sheesh. Hope that isn't his day job.

THAT INTERVIEW REALLY MAKES ME MAD! :p

What really annoyed me was the clumsy attempt by the interviewer to seem relevent to the tween girl demographic by somehow associating the decision to include vampires and potentially werewolves in Skyrim with the twilight novels. Oh yeah I'm sure that had at least something to do with that - essential masterpieces of modern literature that they are. I almost cant say that even sarcastically without throwing up in my mouth a little.

/rant. sorry did not have my coffee yet and I made the mistake of re-watching and actually listened to all the questions.

Hey it looks like Matt was a model for some for some those Dunmer faces.

quite possible since he's one of the artists. more likely there's a single specific character wandering about somewhere whose name and appearence bare an uncanning remblence to his. Either that or just a tombstone with his name on it. RPG devs love putting their staffs names on tombstones in their games' graveyards.

Back
Top Bottom