Where's Dhruin?

Necrosis

Watchdog
I haven't seen him post any news for a while. Did he change his name to Couch Potato? Just kidding, of course. But he does seem to have disappeared.

I'm pretty sure Cleve has him trapped in his fallout shelter.

Dhruin is taking a break for personal reasons.

Well, I hope he's OK. I never met him, but he seems like a good guy. I'm not trying to pry, so I'll leave it at that.

Send him good wishes from me if you happen to see him, please.

Dhruin is currently being held prisoner in some place called "Hiberheim Castle." You're welcome.

Seriously? I'm going to rescue him then. Today!

Crap he's stuck there, can't rescue him, don't have a proper... gadget!

2lj3h4i.jpg

For those who didn't know, we entered Dhruin as our NPC reward, using the following:
Dhruin
A time & space traveler stuck in Rivellion with no way to get back. The traveler is a regular 21st century guy from a planet called "Earth" that stumbled onto a time-space travel portal constructed by foul magicians of Rivellon. People from the divinity world think he's crazy because he's always talking about cars, planes, computers and televisions. They always tell him who needs all those mechanical gizmos when there's magic. Dhruin remembers some science from school, so the local give him some respect, but he is not a scientist and messes things up quite a bit.

I haven't seen him post any news for a while. Did he change his name to Couch Potato? Just kidding, of course. But he does seem to have disappeared.

I think I saw him driving around in a Dhruin-buggy :)

Well I am sure someone on the Watch has contact with him, so tell him he is missed and we do still poke fun at him. ;)

I'm not sure if anyone at RPGWatch is in contact with Dhruin. His last visit to RPGWatch is from July 2013 and I'm not receiving any replies on my mails to him.
I hope nothing seriously has happened to him.

The last time I've seen him here was before the Divinity:OS Kickstarter campaign last year - March/April 2013 or so. I miss him.

The last post I can find for him anywhere is August 6th, 2013 and that was about Dragon Commander, on their kickstarter page. If he was an American, we could probably track him down, but it's not as easy in Australia.

Unfortunately he hasn't answered any of my emails either.

He is the one whom hath brought me to this here lair from that land that is no more.

It would sadden me if anything had happened to him (or to anyone of you too - don't worry, I have a big heart even though I don't show it at all).

I also ask myself if anything happened to other users such as PrimeJunta, Danicek, etc., whom used to visit this place some time ago.

Oh, and how could I not mention that individual whom briefly appears then vanishes almost as immediately that went by the name of Badger.

Ah yes, there was also this guy that went by the name of Amon777 whom was fascinated by Darkfall iirc.

And, indeed, how could I not mention this other user that went by the name off…

Ok, I'll stop.

Good day. :)

I have told my wife that if I died, I want her to come here and tell you folks. Not that I'm a BMOC at the Watch, but so as not to leave a loose end.

I also ask myself if anything happened to other users such as PrimeJunta, Danicek, etc., whom used to visit this place some time ago.

Oh, and how could I not mention that individual whom briefly appears then vanishes almost as immediately that went by the name of Badger.

Ah yes, there was also this guy that went by the name of Amon777 whom was fascinated by Darkfall iirc.

And, indeed, how could I not mention this other user that went by the name off…
I can actually help with a few of those.

PJ has a google blog that he was updating from time to time. Last I read, he was doing well. He decided to swear off gaming for a while and coming here was not helping. He might eventually return.

Danicek has popped in here a few times. He had his military commitment which put him out of touch for a couple years. I got the feeling he had a fairly busy real life going, even after finishing his hitch with the military, so I think he just doesn't have much time to visit.

Badger is doing well. I think he's trying to focus on his writing and his computer is nearly as old as Corwin, but he maintains contact with a few folks that I stay in touch with.

Back
Top Bottom