NWN2 Quicksave?

Neverwinter Nights 2

Acleacius

SasqWatch
Anyone figured this out yet?

Thanks

Yep, F12 button, it's fast too, so I quicksave aaall the time!

Sweet!
Ugggh that means I have been doing the long way. :(
Why isn't any of this in the control mapping like every other game? Bah!
I guess this means there is a Quickload too, right?

Thanks. :)

Just remember to full-save often as well ... and in different slots. I think we've all been burned at one time or other by not having a good cache of save files ...

Heh, I have no problems with saving, its just the poor quality of the Save system and the Key mapping.

Oh wait this isn't a real Quicksave it just keeps you from having to retype the name of your Save everytime you want to save, which no other game forces you to retype the name of your Savegame anyway, well apparently except NWN2.

Also incase anyone is intrested there is Not a Quickload and this so called Quicksave still flushes out all the level textures and forces you to reload all 23 packages, as in a real Quicksave/load you don't have to reload the complete level, again.

Oh wait this isn't a real Quicksave it just keeps you from having to retype the name of your Save everytime you want to save, which no other game forces you to retype the name of your Savegame anyway, well apparently except NWN2.

OK, I'm glad that I'm not the only one who finds that annoying ...

Yes, you should be :biggrin: I clean my NWN folders regularly. I don't have space for anymore hardrives!! :)

There should definetly have been an in-game keymapping. I have to whip out my manual every time I want to find a specific key.

There should definetly have been an in-game keymapping. I have to whip out my manual every time I want to find a specific key.

That is *really* frustrating - I've seen it in other games, non-RPG's that escape me at th emoment, and thought it was annoying. At the Main Menu you can key map, but *not* from the pause menu?!?! WTF

Back
Top Bottom