Dragon Age - Screenshots @ Worthplaying

magerette

Hedgewitch
Worthplaying has posted 5 new screens for Bioware's recently announced rpg, Dragon Age: Origins. You can see them here.
More information.

Its my idea or at last the backgrounds are getting very detailed like the old days when background where made by hand and in 2d???? this was something that i was really missing from tittles when i play NWN and NWN2.
________
Wholesale vaporizer

Last edited:
More iso screens! Yay!
Very TES-like screen! Boo!

Its my idea or at last the backgrounds are getting very detailed like the old days when background where made by hand and in 2d???? this was something that i was really missing from tittles when i play NWN and NWN2.

I think PC games have been there for a little while now. I recently got a new graphics card, and so I've bumped all my Titan Quest settings up to max, and just a few days ago I was thinking to myself:

Doesn't it look, in full 3-D (non rotating camera notwithstanding), even prettier than the old lovingly-drawn sprite graphics of yore. I'll be damned.

And this game came out a while ago. Anywho, if there's one aspect of gaming that's improved beyond a doubt, it's graphics.

Yes, it is beautiful ... but for some reason I really don't care about that ...

Well if the gameplay will turn out to be ok I can forgive them nice graphics...... :biggrin:

Back
Top Bottom