GOG - Summer Sale: The Witcher 2

Does anyone have an opinion on Miasmata? It sounds kind of intriguing.

I played it and I liked it a lot but it's strange and flawed game that doesn't suit many players.It's one of those games you either love or hate.

I there wrote short game descriptions and my(then incomplete) impressions in what games are you playing now? thread.

I wanted to buy it the moment it got out and then I decided not to.
It's an adventure where you can't save anywhere.

I've stated a few times that I have power outages and my UPS can't cover the power GPU needs while I'm playing games, so that savepoints system turned me away from that game.

NVM thought it was witcher 2 talk...

I just bought Miasmata and Slender. I've been curious about Miasmata for awhile, but I hadn't heard enough to know if it was worth trying. Nothing to lose at that price though. I'll post my impressions if I get around to playing it anytime soon.

*Edit* @Nameless one - Did you finish it? How long was the game?

I played it and I liked it a lot but it's strange and flawed game that doesn't suit many players.It's one of those games you either love or hate.

I there wrote short game descriptions and my(then incomplete) impressions in what games are you playing now? thread.

Thanks, I decided to get it. I think it sounds unique and interesting enough to put in $3.74 to try it out.

Back
Top Bottom