Dishonored - Weekly Fan Q&A

Dhruin

SasqWatch
News from the Bethblog of a weekly fan Q&A for Dishonored that is now taking questions:
Starting this week, we’ll be answering a new community question for Dishonored. If there’s something you’re dying to learn about, submit your question via Facebook or in the comments section below. We will send the best questions to the developers at Arkane Studios to answer.
More information.

I didn't see one question I liked, so I've added 10

everybody is interested in length, price, mechanics .. nobody thinks of immersion. But when it will come to it, although they don't understand why, that's what will make them remember the game

"Immersion" means different things to different people"

Dhruin is right - - - (well, most of the time) :D

From the various descriptions, blogs and vid's i've seen so far, this game certainly appears to emit a good degree of atmosphere which is a main element to immersion, if done correctly the normal limitations of stealth can be exceeded to a point of total engrossment. It's just that some people simply have more spatial awareness or ability than others. The flow of a gamers personal imagination must flux to enable peak immersion.

Imagination is a core element of immersion as is logical interactivity and the fulfillment of solution conclusion - a satisfaction.

http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/29910/Analysis_The_Psychology_of_Immersion_in_Video_Games.php

enjoy

Back
Top Bottom