Gothic 3 Big game BUG???

Eruheru

Traveler
I have installed patch 1.09, activated the console and i can not exit from the dialogs.
I have already reinstalle game and patch twice and still the <END> control is missing from the dialog boxes . Should i panic????

Well I would say try it with 101 or 107 (hope those are the correct numbers) and skup 109.
Its possible you could just repatch down without reinstalling iir.

the control-settings are in the useroptions.ini in the Gothic 3 Savegame -Folder under <My Documents>

I think this useroptions.ini will only be reinstalled, if you delete it per hand.

Danicek I would say yes, from what I can tell this is a Quick Fix Patch.
I have read it caused problems as well as fixed 1 problem.

I really can't remember too much about the problem it caused but it was certinaly not hard to find, at least when it was released.
If you want to know more I bet you could do a google search on, gothic 3 patch 1.09 problems or (bug(s).
Its just been a week or so since I have kept up with G3.

Thank you for the replies, this bug is only at the quicksave and not at the standard saves. All the prior saves are ok. The <END> option appears normally in all the other saves.

The problem is that the last standard save is 12 days before the quicksave, according to the save log. So i think that i should replay from thtat day and see what happens.

I haven't installed 1.09 and am having no problems.

Back
Top Bottom