Skyrim - Dawnguard for X360 on Tuesday

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Bethesda tweets that Dawnguard for the X360 will be released this Tuesday. Of course, the PC version will have to wait at least a month for the exclusivity to expire:
Dawnguard will be out Tuesday for 360 in English. FIGS 1.6 patch for 360 coming next week and Dawnguard FIGS will be out mid-July.
More information.

lol at FIGS (French, Italian, German and Spanish).

Although, I find it strange that they are releasing the English version without being done with the localizations.

Meh it means an earlier cross-platform release than if they had waited at least.

Most likely will boycott this simply because of the blatant disrespect to the PC. I wonder if Arena and Daggerfall remember which platform made them great.

-Carn

Is Microsoft still in the "PC Gaming Alliance" ?

They're probably only there to get news on who is doing a game for the PC - and then sign off (off the PC platform) "exclusive deals" for the XBOX with them to harm PC users and thus nudge them to buy the xbox instead …

The more PC gamers feel like "being left out", the more they are wishing they had an XBOX … Pure psychology - tricks, that is.

Is Microsoft still in the "PC Gaming Alliance" ?

They're probably only there to get news on who is doing a game for the PC - and then sign off (off the PC platform) "exclusive deals" for the XBOX with them to harm PC users and thus nudge them to buy the xbox instead …

The more PC gamers feel like "being left out", the more they are wishing they had an XBOX … Pure psychology - tricks, that is.
Heh, that's what I thought when I saw this bit of news(?)see, I had no idea that microsoft bribed Bethesda for exclusivity.Dang it, and I had all my mods and stuff ready for a new playthrough. :(

Back
Top Bottom