Help!

Trying to get in

Traveler
Admin Help needed!

Help needed here. It is Cm and I can't post anything when I log in as me. It says I don't have permission to do this action. It shows me as logged in on that little welcome thing, but I have been muted.

Was I that bad somewhere?? hehe ;)

I dumped all my cache files, cookies, ect and rebooted each time. If this post is here I obviously can get in under a new email.

I just want to be me again. Please???????????????? Can you fix me or any ideas what I should do?

Last edited:
Did you make bad jokes about Myrthos´ girls? ;)

Did you also try different forums? Advanced instead of quick reply? ...

I already checked your forum settings, but they are quite normal. Hmmm... but I have an idea. I'll email you the details.

It looks like an evil plot from Down Under to me. :devil:

wooo this is a surely a plot magerette! seems some ppl don't like cm here... hehe

Honest, I had nothing to do with it!! I think it's a plot by GW Bush to invade the Net looking for games of mass destruction!! :)

It wasn't me either. If you would deserve punishment, there are other ways to accomplish that ;)

lol... who can mute on this forum except the guys above?

Ok, if you can read this post you are all in BIG trouble now. :cm:

Hey it worked........:w00t::fingerscrossed: And before anyone asks, I followed Myrthos suggest to test it on FireFox so looks like that was all I needed to do. If anyone else out there is having issues, it may be all you need do as well. Ty for the help and suggestions Jaz and Myrthos.

Now I need to go rig up a small device and show a few people what happens when you laugh at the queen of pain here. :mwahaha::mwahaha:

Welcome back, Trying to Get In. :) Glad you're back with us in your true form.

I've pretty much abandoned IE after discovering Firefox. The ad blocking alone really spoils you.

Gratz! Glad you made it :).

IE is a deadly virus that should be immediately eradicated from ALL PC's!!

IE is a deadly virus that should be immediately eradicated from ALL PC's!!

That's blasphemy. Bill Gates will strike thee down with a furious vengence ;) Oh wait, you're already omnipotent. I guess he'll just pout then.

Ty all. I don't use IE outright, but yahoo is becoming a close clone these days. I just don't know why it suddenly decided to mess me up but no matter. Firefox to the rescue. Now I have some posts to go murder......uh..........answer. ;)

OMG!! she did it! oh well... end of relaxation :)) but i hope her lists are gone!!! it's Chirstmas!

I want to say MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL! I've been way and will probably be more so...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year y'all

Let me guess u... edited your acount details? If yes check your e-mail ( you should recive a confirmation e-mail---use the link in it) . :)

Nope, that is what was weird.

Back
Top Bottom