Calling for screenshots

Why not both for a short time? ;) A few comparison shots could be interesting, even if they only show roughly the same area.

Last edited:
I don't see a difference. :/

I don't see a difference. :/

Changed them to links as it makes them more justice. I actually believe that modern browsers do some scaling and if you are running a high resolution on your monitor it will be difficult to see, but there is a huge difference. Also, the hq3x and x3 version above was shrinked because of RPGWatch.

hq3x vs Original
Ultima6comparison.jpg

I think one of the last 3 would do fine.

Are you sure they are from Ultima 9???

Absolutely.
But they were taken using the first person view and at the beginning of the game (the house of the avatar and the park around ) which is also the tutorial part. Also, at the top of the pictures there is a debug/info line and the UI is hidden.
So, they are not showing typical gameplay.

I just loaded up Virtual PC and was planning on playing through some ol' windows 98 games like Return to Krondor and a few others that aren't in your games database list.

Would you be interested in screenshots of the old warhammer games. The more RPG like games. For example Chaos Gate was a mix of rpg/strategy. Maybe even Shadow of the Horned Rat or Rites of War. Final liberation is mostly strategy game but it was made when real actors during the cutscenes were all the craze and the acting wasn't too bad.

Plus I plan on getting to Starflight sooner or later. What's your take on that? RPG or Space Trading game only? or just too old :)

Uploaded them.

Are you sure they are from Ultima 9???

They are definetely from Ultima 9, might be worth to put them in the database since there are no pics in it.

Oh forgot about that. Corrected it.

Hm, I still have some Tabula Rasa screenshots. Anyone interested ?

Plus, I have several Drakensang screenshots available.

uggg. Why did I click on this thread. Seeing the Ultima IX screenshots brings back painful memories. I may have to play through BG again to purge them!

Hm, I still have some Tabula Rasa screenshots. Anyone interested ?
Sounds good. The game at least looked very impressive.

On a completely different note, I just looked at the Space Siege images, and the file SpaceSiege_0012.jpg was completely black (empty), and SpaceSiege_0007.jpg showed only a narrow stripe of the actual screenshot.

Who gets the screenshots, actually ? To whom should I send them ? Via e-mail ?

You can send them to me.

Then please send me a PM with your e-mail adress.

Ahh put them here so we can all see them :)

Back
Top Bottom