The Witcher - Enhanced Edition Ad

Dhruin

SasqWatch
It must be international special game edition day. Tom Ohle from CD Projekt writes in to point out some sample ad copy on his blog for the upcoming Enhanced Edition of The Witcher. It's an image of a Polish print ad but you can see a picture of the game contents with it's five DVDs and multiple booklets.
More information.

The voice acting in this game put me to sleep. I'm not holding my breath that the new voice over will be any different

there's probably less than a handful of games out there ever made that have both the amount of voice acting, characters, and in my opinion well above normal quality in most cases during the game. please unregistered enlighten us to these flocks of games that meet those standards.
if someone doesn't like the witcher than fine, but if they procede to point out how 'flawed' it is methinks that maybe the 'nature' of the game conflicts with that persons nature--ie a game with choices and consequences.

Pic you linked to Dhruin is low rez and I was unable to read the small print. But, since original Polish version did have 3 DVDs and 3 booklets, they must have added quite a bit of extra contence. And have you noticed a map?

Back
Top Bottom