Fantasy Wars: Elven Legacy - Release Date PR

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Paradox sends over this PR with official dates for Elven Legacy:
Paradox Announces Release Date for Elven Legacy
NEW YORK – April 2nd 2009 - Paradox Interactive today announced the release date for their highly anticipated turn based Fantasy Wargame for the PC, Elven Legacy will be April 7th in the US and April 9th in Europe.

Elven Legacy sends players on an epic quest aimed to restore the former glory of the Elven race. With a thrilling non-linear storyline and tools that allow players to create their own missions and share them in multiplayer mode, Elven Legacy will provide hours of exciting game play for strategy fans.

Elven Legacy will be published worldwide by Paradox Interactive and will also be available on all leading digital download portals for a suggested retail price of $29.99 / €29.99.

For more information, go to http://www.elven-legacy.com
More information.

On behalf of all my comrades at RPGWatch I did some in depth research and discovered that a demo is planned for this exciting strategy title! I deduced this from the Downloads section of the official site, where a demo placeholder is waiting.

I really like what I have seen so far - not up to King's Bounty, IMO, but it looks to be another winner. Now just need more time.

On behalf of all my comrades at RPGWatch I also did some in depth research and discovered that 30$ is not equal to 30€.

+25% for the same virtual little bits and the same distribution price ?

Still gonna buy it, but that's what they could have decided at the G20 yesterday : regulate computer prices !

This game got a very solid review in Norway, from a site I respect (gave good reviews to the Gothic games, Kings Bounty, etc). The writer said the turn based combat was one of the highlights, with a challenging campaign and many tactical options.

Also, the prequel Fantasy Wars is on sale for $7.99 this weekend at Gamersgate. I may give it a shot at that price even though Fantasy Wars is supposed to be superior in most every aspect since I think there's a story connection.

Ive been able to stay awake during a couple recent plays of King's Bounty, maybe my turn-based-narcolepsy is being cured by it. I hope so, this looks cool as well as Disciples III

Back
Top Bottom