SpellForce 2 - Now on Steam!

And there are rumours about Spellforce 3!:dance:

And there are rumours about Spellforce 3!:dance:

what? where?
you mean that action-rpg that jowood has in the making?

or battle forge from EA-Phenomic?

both are no real sf3

SF2 w/addon is an excellent game. I strongly recommend it to anyone who enjoys strategy/rpg hybrids.

Great game but I wonder why it´s so expensive? SpellForce Universe should cost less in most countries, not to talk about SF2 Gold.

SpellForce RPG is on the options list of the next game fund (= the one after G4), which can be signed at the moment.

what? where?
you mean that action-rpg that jowood has in the making?

both are no real sf3

Sorry, can't remember. Just heard somewhere there are plans at Jowood about it, because it was so popular. It's not in the making right now.

I never got the add-on ... did it really get a proper US release?

nope and i waited and searched for a long time. i finally bought the universe collection just for it at around $20. then the stupid thing wouldn't even run on my machine, past loading the first map. at some point i'll give it another whirl on my new rig as its a worthwile/enjoyable series.

I didn't know about Battleforge until today.

Okay, you said it here, but I didn't realize that this was a *name*. I just thought it was ... a term of something fantasy-related.

As a sidenote, I'm currently thinking how much similar both the Settlers 5 ans Spellforce 1 are ... Gameplay-wise, there are next to no differences at all.

All differences are in the graphical representation of things. And of course there's no RPG part in The Settlers 5.

To me, it is utterly sad to realize how deep the Settlers series has fallen down ...
What I once loved is now nothing more than ANY RTS game ...

The Settlers 6 are even more dumbed down ... Apparently and very clearly built for an international audiance that wants flashy graphics, eye-candy, but no challenge at all ...

This is all sooo sad ... :(

Back
Top Bottom