Dragon Age - Screens @ Worthplaying

I like their look - a bit skinny, but overall I think they look great.

I *was* promised boobs, though. Where are the boobs? Hmm?

Dragon boobs...? I am speechless. :D

I had the same thought, heh!
The dragon looks OK I suppose, although I imagined it would be bigger.

Concerning the Morrigan screens: Oh geez, why don't they just upload youtube videos of every romance conversation in the game and the conclusions? *sigh*

The most interesting screens there are the ones showing the non-obvious stuff... spiiiiiders. ;)

I think the skinny look is more fitting since it´s presumably shapeshifted old witch.
Particularly on pictures 3 and 9, dragon´s shapes are nice extrapolations of its human counterpart imo.

Since it´s overwhelmingly obvious that the general consensus on rpgwatch is that the dragon needs bigger boobs I´ve felt something needs to be said.

I think the skinny look is more fitting since it´s presumably shapeshifted old witch.
Particularly on pictures 3 and 9, dragon´s shapes are nice extrapolations of its human counterpart imo.

Since it´s overwhelmingly obvious that the general consensus on rpgwatch is that the dragon needs bigger boobs I´ve felt something needs to be said.

Clearly an insightful observation :)

I thought Dragon Age only had sex, dark, mature, violence, gritty, and awkward dialogue? But now Dragons?!

Honestly, what shocks me the most about this game is that the press is even laughing at the lameness. I like the rock,paper, scissors bit were the writer said everyone laughed at the sex scene at E3.

It's Rock, Paper, Shotgun, damnit! :cool:

Anything can be lame when taken out of context. However, some of you will hate just because its from bioware and not spiderweb games.

Anything can be lame when taken out of context. However, some of you will hate just because its from bioware and not spiderweb games.

Eh I don't know, I think even the most die-hard spiderweb fan would bust into laughter if they encountered a sex scene in one of their games. I mean if you've played their games you know how incredibly hilarious a sex scene would look in any of them - even if it was somehow well written.

Speaking of sex scenes in game made hilarious by the limitations of the engine - anyone remember the one in U7.5 - Serpent Isle? That was a great game, amusingly silly sprite-based sex aside.

Yes, I well remember that event. SI is one of my all time top 5 games!!

You know it is really not fair to stereotype the community. After all, it could be from Pyranha Bytes too.

hehee, sometimes the crpg community is pretty easy to stereotype.

Back
Top Bottom