Wasteland 2 - Help Us Pick The Wasteland 2 Logo

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
InXile has a new poll on the Wasteland 2 forums to help select the games new logo.
We've been posting versions of the Wasteland 2 logo and tweaking it based on feedback. On top of the great suggestions we've gotten, we also received some good submissions from the community, and we've selected a few that we think could work. These images - especially the fan-submitted ones - are still subject to minor tweaks and changes, but we wanted your opinion on which one you feel is best.

Keep in mind the logo could go on the T-shirts and its design should stand out for that. Colors will be changed depending on T-shirt color requirement
More information.

-
J3BPsh5.jpg

-
SD81Ody.jpg

-
j8eT3YB.jpg

-
RldmYfp.jpg

-
MHxW4ih.jpg

-

Definitely the 4th one for me; although I'm in the minority it would seem.

-
SD81Ody.jpg

-
j8eT3YB.jpg

Definitely the 4th one for me; although I'm in the minority it would seem.

If you like minimalistic then your choice would be indeed best in my opinion.
My choice is the one with the star since because I find the star an important detail.

Last edited:
As long as it isn't the first one.

The second one fits the game, but apparently the majority want number three.:(

I really don't like the second one; the "Desert Rangers" text makes for a convoluted title. Now that I look at them more, however, I'm really startling to like the last option - it blends the original title in quite nicely.

edit: really like this alternative presented later in the thread by a fellow called paradox-fi:
erqyTPW.jpg

I won't lose good night sleep over this, but definitely the second one with desert rangers! :) It fits perfectly to the game's theme.

The problem with the second one is that it does seem to add "Desert Rangers" as a subtitle, which isn't really intended. The last one seems to be using the cover of the original game, making it a good choice to me if minimalism isn't a requirement. I get why the third one is getting the votes since minimalism seems to appeal to many and the overgrowth of vegetation seems to have supplanted the radiated desert environment.

The first two are both kind of cheesy looking to me, and the last one is just sort of "meh" imo. I would definitely choose between the third and forth logos.

4th one no contest - if you ask me.

None of them are particularly well done, however.

Back
Top Bottom