Mage's Initiation - Preview @ Capsue Computers

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Capsule Computers have rounded up a preview of Mage's Initiation, of which the Kickstarter is currently close to being funded.
With the demo being a very slim experience it is hard to tell at the moment how much content that will be provided upon release. We do know that four different mages can be selected at the start but the developing storyline could essentially be the same experience with a few twists. Other concerns will strictly deal with combat and the effectiveness of movement when in these active environments. If battles remain sluggish with player movement, the combat element will become tough to grow accustom to and deter players from enjoying the active battles. Fine tuning this area of the title will definitely bring out the role playing elements instilled through the rest of game.
More information.

Yeah, I'm still trying to digest a Sierra-style adventure game, with hand-painted panels, as a RPG. Perhaps they're trying to expand their market base? Shrug.

Yeah, I'm still trying to digest a Sierra-style adventure game, with hand-painted panels, as a RPG. Perhaps they're trying to expand their market base? Shrug.

It's easier than that, just get the Quest for Glory series. My favorite of the old Sierra series.

Back
Top Bottom