Police Taser student at Kerry speech - caught on film

Damn, c.u., you beat me to that recycled cardboard line--just came back to edit it in. ;)

And I think your generation has had plenty to test them, and will have plenty more before it's all over. You're inheriting an incredible mess and what you do with it will make history. All I can say is I wish my generation could have done better.

There's a story in the local paper this morning about a 15-year old autistic boy who was tasered twice by police.

He had bolted from a social services center and just began walking. He soon became sun burned and dirty. He picked up a shopping cart he found along the way. He was bearded. Instead of looking like the 15-year old kid he was, he looked like a homeless person.

Eventually he got to within eyesight of his home when police arrived in response to a call about a suspicious person. He ran from them, and they tasered him. He was ordered to put his hands in the air. He didn't. So they tasered him again.

The police are defending their actions, saying they didn't know if he had a hidden weapon or not (and homeless people are known for that). He's just a 15-year old autistic kid.

First, may I say your writing style has matured since 2004. :)

Oh, I still write in crappy style from time to time. I've been writing for twenty years; I doubt three years will have made much of a difference either way. :)

and i have the utmost respect for all veterens, for risking their lives for our country even though i personally am against war and its means.

That one must be a joke. In the last few wars, the USA was never treathened by a country (9/11 wasn't an attack from a country) and still they fought wars against other countries. I respect the ones of WW2, but all the other wars ... you can forget about that. Not that I think it isn't good that the Talliban aren't the rulers of Afghanistan anymore and Sadam isn't comming back now, but I don't see why the wars were necessary.

nor do i Bartacus, but you are forgeting that most of the country/world (though i personally never bought it) was conned by the administration into thinking iraq had nuclear capabilities which was plenty justification to go to war for some. world war to had plenty of atrocieites as well on the allied side even though the war itself was obviously justified. to me the joke is saying that any war that takes civilian lifes as "colateral damage" is acceptable. as i pointed out other wars people didn't have a choice as wether or not to go to war, it simply was. so i'm not sure that makes them any nobler for going than someone in recent times who did so for other reasons besides facing arrest if they didn't. also plenty of iraq veterans have served and then become anti-war protestors upon return. doesn't that give them more or at least equal respect than someone who may have been against the war but has not had to experience it first hand. life gives everyone different cards and i try not to judge someone based on their past, instead looking at what they are striving for now and the future seems be more understanding. sure they are plenty of "sick" people in the military, who will take needless lives and torture people. but they are a minority, and are also simliar kind in everyday life.

to me risking ones life for their beliefs is noble. its the taking of other lifes for beliefs i have the problem with. there are plenty of people in the military who never will engage a "hostile".

and i guess i shouldn't be upset that you basically insulted my entire family by your response to a portion of my comment;)...my mom is probably the hardest working person on the planet though so i doubt theres much that could phase my respect for her.

*a homeboys rant*
i personally don't quote other peoples comments {on these boards} since just like the media, it dissects the whole, and usually implies the person quoting usually isn't listening to the entire portion but focusing there narrow response on a narrow portion. but in purely informational posts i suppose it has its merits.

This thing gose back along Time with Tasering Victems!

Such has this one.......

Friday, May 13, 2005

Readers react to police use of Taser on pregnant driver
Responses divided on whether officers' action was justified

By HECTOR CASTRO
SEATTLE POST-INTELLIGENCER REPORTER

When two Seattle police officers and their sergeant decided to arrest a motorist who refused to sign a ticket, the result was a confrontation that only ended after one officer applied a Taser to the woman, who was eight months pregnant at the time.

Not to mention just yesterday i heard on the news aother women was tasered just a dat after The Kerry speech! plz read http://www.infowars.com/subject_archives/ps/tasers_archive.htm

I feel that American will never be the same it as enought Damage to her 9/11 the killing of J.F.K &his Brother Robert, and Martin Luther King when was still a boy going to school being sent home in tears and dismay that for exsample makes me to no end :furious:

not to mention what i just found www.infowars.com/clips.html

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom