The Wall Street Occupation

I don't like the mental image of ANYONE on this site with their pants down.

I don't like the mental image of ANYONE on this site with their pants down.
I don't know... vid of dte with his pants down could go viral on YouTube :biggrin:

Men would weep with envy and women would swoon with desire. Chuck Norris would surrender and the Dos Equis guy would start ordering Shirley Temples. They'd have to film from across the street just to get it all in the frame, for I am Yukon Pete! (I'll have to see if I can find a link for the poor souls that don't know the Dr. Dirty bit).

link (WARNING!!! Audio is not even remotely safe for work or with children in the room)

Well isn't this sweet. Stick it to The Man, but let's keep it quiet if some man decides to stick it to a female protester. Yep, clearly these folks know what's best for the country.

source=Baltimore Sun newspaper

The pamphlet says that members of the protest group who believe they are victims or who suspect sexual abuse "are encouraged to immediately report the incident to the Security Committee," which will investigate and "supply the abuser with counseling resources."

The directive also says, in part, "Though we do not encourage the involvement of the police in our community, the survivor has every right, and the support of Occupy Baltimore, to report the abuse to the appropriate authorities."

Police in Cleveland said a 19-year-old woman was raped at an Occupy protest there, and authorities in Oakland and in Seattle have reported sexual assaults and incidents of indecent exposure.

I wouldn't go that far to characterize the protesters, but you're welcome to do so. Gotta agree with you though, that discouraging people from reporting sexual assault is definitely scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Misrepresentation and lies. Oh wait, nevermind, DTE has forgotten his meds again. ;)
Please enlighten us with reality and truth for this particular situation. Supporting links would be welcome. If you've got nothing to refute my presumably neutral source, I'll consider accepting your apology.

I wouldn't go that far to characterize the protesters

He wasn't characterizing the protesters. :rolleyes:

Gotta agree with you though, that discouraging people from reporting sexual assault is definitely scraping the bottom of the barrel.
He was referring to your behavior, not the directive. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

discouraging people from reporting sexual assault

Apparently you conveniently missed this:

members of the protest group who believe they are victims or who suspect sexual abuse are encouraged to immediately report the incident to the Security Committee

I realize that you have some trouble with the written word, but I'm well aware that I twisted lost's intent. I thought it was rather witty, if I do say so myself.

Encouraged to report a violent crime to the Security Committee? Seriously? By the way, since we're talking about things being conveniently missed, let's take a look at the line immediately following the part you so kindly presented. I'll do you the favor of quoting the entire paragraph:
The pamphlet says that members of the protest group who believe they are victims or who suspect sexual abuse "are encouraged to immediately report the incident to the Security Committee," which will investigate and "supply the abuser with counseling resources."

Now, since I know you have trouble with the written word, allow me to help you with this. The stated action to be taken by your heroic Security Committee? Counsel the abuser! If that's what you're happy with as a remedy for a woman that's been sexually assaulted, I certainly hope I never live under your laws.

I notice you're doing a fine job of dodging the actual issue and presenting no facts to back up your accusation. I'm waiting for that apology.

Not to worry. I'll soldier on, clinging to the faint hope that some day I'll bury you in so much evidence that, just once, you'll actually admit in plain English that your side was wrong about something.

For someone so arrogant they can never admit they are wrong, yet consistently asks for apologies when never giving them, you are coming off more hypocritical than usual.

Last edited:
Come on Thrasher, start playing DDO I just want to see/hear you two playing together!!!! :D

Not possible......levels only go up to 20 in DDO!! :)

Back
Top Bottom