No Mutants Allowed - The Rybicki Maneuver

We'll leave G3 out if others leave Oblivion out! :)

Fallout 3 is the developped by the same developper as Oblivion, therefore it's logical to talk about Oblivion in Fallout 3 related threads, can't say the same about G3.

I remember some gaming mag that used to do this at the end of big reviews, several people from the mag got a small comment box and gave their score (I use the past tense, since the last time I bought a print mag was at least 10 years ago), no idea if they still do this. That was a good thing, after some time you got to know who the journalists were, what kind of games they liked, what they payed attention to, and it really helped in forming an opinion and making a buying decision. So I was very happy you started doing it here. Now all we need is more reviews from you guys ;)

er..... we need some games released that we CAN review!! :)

er..... we need some games released that we CAN review!! :)
I am still waiting for the Two Worlds review. I don't remember a Gothic 3 one either? Or do a nice sandbox roundup thing Oblivion - G3 - Two worlds.

We haven't got Two Worlds yet down here, Gorath was scheduled to review G3. Once there's something for Dhruin and I to play, we will produce reviews!!

Back
Top Bottom