RPGWatch Feature: Most Promising RPG of 2011

Is Risen 2 coming out this year? ...If Piranha could combine some of the ambition from Gothic 3 with the refinement and polish of Risen…
I suspect the most valuable thing they could do with R2 is improve the console version. If they could make some money from console RPG players, then they'd have more to invest in their work - I think they're still a pretty small team? With the first game, they managed a console version, but it was kind of weak, for no apparent reason.

played frayed knights, a game i had never heard of untill here, and was suprisingly entertained. other game im intrested in this list is skyrim, liked morrowind alot but for some reason disliked oblivion. hope skyrim is a back to form for betheseda.

Frayed Knights and Dead State seem most interesting. Rest of the list is propably just more of the same I have in the shelf allready.

Agreed, except add The Witcher 2. After watching what they have released I'm very interested in playing that game.

Mine is Deus Ex 3. I love cyberpunk, the Deus Ex franchise and pretty much every piece of news about DX3 I have read so far.

Despite my massive issues with Oblivion I think I am actually looking forward to Skyrim a lot, I have a feeling it might change the series for the better and I just love exploring open worlds like that.

Two Worlds 2, Dead State, The Witcher 2, Dragon Age 2 and Avadon are all on the top of my list as well, and I look forward to whatever surprises come my way. I am just now getting into the indie scene so there is a lot to catch up on and a lot of news to digest.

I suspect the most valuable thing they could do with R2 is improve the console version. If they could make some money from console RPG players, then they'd have more to invest in their work - I think they're still a pretty small team? With the first game, they managed a console version, but it was kind of weak, for no apparent reason.

They had nothing to do with the console version. Deep Silver outsourced it. I think I read at WoG that PB has taken some measures for future console versions. Whatever this means.

Back
Top Bottom