Inquisitor - GOG Pre-order

I thought this would never be released after so many delays. I remember the person working on the translation also said there would be no bug fixes. Maybe some talented modders can fix that.

Because I know the company/developer is no longer supporting the game or even in existence as far as I know, so no patches or fixes will ever be coming.

Where did you find that out?

I don't do pre-orders but will be looking forward to what you all have to say about the game once you get your hands on it.

bugs were fixed. Everything related to level design and scripts. Stuck AI, wrong /friendly/foes. Many issues were fixed, I would even venture to say it's polished.
The devs (there were 2 of them) put their heart into it, and answered everything in detail. They said that future patches would be posted for new bugs.

huh, ok. That seems as if you are retreating a little from your earlier statement - "But I preordered it despite the dozens of bugs i've reported.." but whatever. Like I said, I will wait and see.

That doesn't mean they haven't been fixing the bugs he reported. If they didn't intend to fix bugs then why would they have an open Beta?

RE: how do I know the developer is no longer around? I think the company was called "Wooden Dragon" and when I searched for them a few years ago they no longer seemed in business.

RE: JDR13 - true, I didn't know some of them are still around and fixing bugs, I stand corrected on that.

Guys cmon, what bugs are you talking about? A few bugs will appear in the release version, noone can avoid that even after thorough beta testing. And also I bet it won't have 500+ bugs like Skyrim. And Skyrim is the game you bought ages ago, it's still not patched and I don't see anyone complaining (except a few of us, but that's rare).

heh, I for one didn't buy Skyrim but I see your point. Yea, I can deal with a few bugs, as long as this game isn't full of bugs, that is all I'm sayin'.

edited: I realized my post could be taken in the wrong way, as if I had pirated the game or something. What I meant is I wasn't interested in Skyrim and so have not played it and didn't buy it.

huh, ok. That seems as if you are retreating a little from your earlier statement - "But I preordered it despite the dozens of bugs i've reported.." but whatever. Like I said, I will wait and see.

The way I see it, by the time he said "despite the bugs", he still thought the named bugs were still there.
Maybe he talked to the devs or something, or had access to the game and now he says the bugs are corrected.
I perceive his two posts in two distinct moments.
My understanding is that he took part in the beta and might have some internal knowledge.

haha, I'll explain

despite working hard on the project, and practically earning it ('cause i have it atm) I still paid for it, because I think it's worth more than 12$ and I really enjoyed it.

"the dozens of bugs" was meant to give you an idea of my effort,

now on your topic > most of them were fixed, have no fear

A couple questions:

Is this a large, open-world type of action RPG like Sacred or Divine Divinity?

How does the size of the world compare?

How interesting and varied is the loot in comparison to other arpg's?

Back
Top Bottom