Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Steam Preloading

OK, OK. I did it.

Review embargo is down and most reviews are coming in around the 8.7 to 9.5 mark (about a 9.0 average so far). It sounds like a solid successor to the first Deus Ex. Here's one quote from the 1UP review that sounds so similar to my experiences with the first Deus Ex that it made me smile with anticipation: "One time I had to hold off wave after wave of enemies while waiting for a funicular to arrive. Rather than take them on directly, I used the strength augmentation to block the entrances to the room with vending machines -- problem solved. Other times I'd leave a dead body in plain sight simply to distract guards as I snuck deeper into an enemy hideout. When I was drawn into a fighting I would usually duck into a nearby airduct and play Batman with the enemies -- only popping out of hiding long enough to take down an enemy or two before retreating again."

Already, pre-loaded. Tomorrow can't get here soon enough.

See link
http://www.shacknews.com/article/69...-deals-warhammer-40k-deus-ex-human-revolution

Get coupon code (scroll down)
Go to Green Man Gaming
$34
Currently downloading on Steam.
:mellow:

I found that coupon as well. Decided to pre-order as I would have purchased at that price anyway at the next sale. Came out to about $33 Australian which is a lot better than Steams $62.99 (including the 10% off) for Australian customers.

The manual has even been released for a while on the Steam Store so I have all the controls mapped in to my Ideazon Fang already :)

hmm seems to be a lot cheaper to buy from play.com, €34.99 compared to 42.49 € when using that coupon.. Play version comes with some extra mission pack it seems. Anyone found a cheap place for europeans for direct download?

Back
Top Bottom